• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sons of Anarchy

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jax Teller: INxJ (definite type 8, though)
Clay Morrow: ESTP
Bobby "Elvis" Munson: INTP
Tig Trager: ESTJ
Chibs Telford: ISTJ
Piney Winston: ExFJ
Opie Winston: ISTP
Juice Ortiz: ESFP
Gemma Teller Morrow: ExTJ
Tara Knowles: INFP
Wayne Unser: ENFJ?
June Stahl: ENTJ
David Hale: ISTP?
Half-Sack Epps: INFP ?
Ethan Zobelle: ENTJ
A.J Weston: ESTJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Inertia

I love this show! My list is based mostly off season 2

Jax: ENFJ
Clay: ESTP
Gemma: ESTJ
Tara: INFJ
Bobby: INTP
Tig: ESTP
Chibs: ISTx
Opie: ISFJ
Piney: ISTJ
Juice: ESFP
Half-Sack:ISFP
Happy: ISTP
Unser: ISFJ
Hale: ISTJ
Zobelle: ENTJ
Weston:ESTJ
Darby: ESTP
Stahl: ENTJ

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think Jax is an INFJ. His values drive everything he does, even though they are frequently conflicting.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, that show was so annoyning, I could'nt support more than the first half of the first episode, lol.:doh:

The blond and emo guy seemed ESFP to me though.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Jax-
Clay-
Gemma-
Tara-
Bobby-
Tig?-
Chib?-
Opie-
Donna-
Juice-
Prospect-
I can't remember the rest of their names

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Since no one else answered I'll reply to my own thread.

Jax- ISTP
Clay- ESTJ
Gemma - ENFJ/ENTJ
Tara - INFJ
Bobby - ENFJ
Tig - ESFJ?
Chibs - ISTJ/ISTP
Opie -ISFJ
Piney - ISTJ
Juice - ESFJ?
Half-Sack - ISFP?

Illmatic

Jax Teller - ENxJ, he shows a lot of emotional and he seems to value his morals a lot. But IDK, he seems to have that ENTJ in him where he has a vision.
Tara - ISFP
Clay - ESTJ
Gemma - ENFJ, good at reading people and manipulating people to her advantage.

I JUST began season 2 so don't put any spoilers here.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Clay: ESTJ
Jax: INFJ
Gemma: ENTJ
Tara: INTJ
Opie: ISFP
Tig: ESTP
Chibbs: ISTP
Bobby: INTP
Juice: ENTP
John: INFJ
Uncer: ISFP
Roosevelt: ISTJ
Piney: ISTP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Me thinks you are off on Jax. Im thinking ESTP

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
There's no way Jax is T, this whole show is about Jax moral conflict and how he's trying to make this criminal organization legit, he's not an E as outside of his small circle of people Gemma,Tara,Opie his interaction seems limited, he's a writer and he's introspective, S/N could be 50/50 but I lead towards N because he mostly acts on intuition and gut feeling, P no way , he's too efficient and reliable to be a P, I mean ESTP is the complete opposite of how Jax Teller is portrayed.

To some of the others, what makes Tara an F, she has a big problem with expressing her emotions, she seems stiff, cold, and logical, she seems like the braniac nerd, trying to fit into a world she doesn't understand, very similar to GODfather with Michael Corleone, if you've seen the last season INTJ makes even more sense.

Clay is the prototypical ESTJ crimeboss just like Tony Soprano, charismatic, family man by the book, plays by the rules, but is ruthless, and cutthroat

Gemma is ENTJ to a T, ETJ are just no brainers, I go with N over S as like Jax she makes decisions purely on intuition and gut feeling, she's calculating and always a step ahead, she's just like Tara except more extraverted.

Opie is ISFP but ISFJ is also logical, but ISFP fits more as he isn't heroic enough to be a J he doesn't really have the ambition to lead or really be a part of the gang, he seems like the sensitve brooding loner type that would rather sit in his room and paint , but he's been forced into this biker gang, an ISFJ would have more pride in the club, Opie doesn't really know if he wants to be apart of the Sons.

How is Juice not ENTP, he's a quirky tech guy similar to Tony Starks, he's outgoing but comes across socially clumsy

Uncer is ISFJ I mistyped as ISFP

Chibbs/Piney are both P as they both don't have any ambition to lead and seem to both kind of ride the wave, Piney likes to go off to his cabin by himself doesn't strike me as very J like, the only true J's are Tara/Gemma/Jax/Clay as they are the only characters with drive and ambition.