• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Selena Gomez

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I can see ENFJ. I like her. Makes me wanna do one on Demi to see how they compare and contrast. Selena's has a good sense of self which I relate to NFJ types. Plus she's kind of a tomboy but still feminine.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it's more helpful to watch her interviews with kimmel and ellen, but enfj does seem like a good fit.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I can see ENFJ. I like her. Makes me wanna do one on Demi to see how they compare and contrast. Selena's has a good sense of self which I relate to NFJ types. Plus she's kind of a tomboy but still feminine.

I like her, too. She has a really good head on her shoulders, which is rare for teenage celebrities (hell, it's rare for teenagers in general). She strikes me as very mature for age. I know N is often over-assigned on this forum, but I really can't see her as anything but an NF.

I don't know that much about Demi Lovato so it's hard for me to type her accurately, but my guess is ESFJ.

I think it's more helpful to watch her interviews with kimmel and ellen, but enfj does seem like a good fit.

Yeah, you're right. I should have taken more time choosing the interviews to link to.

She probably is an ENFJ, but she could be an outgoing INFJ. Celebrities are normally not Introverts, but I think it's a possibility. She's pretty private.

Any guesses for her Enneagram type?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never got an N vibe off her whatsoever.
She is exactly what she appears to be; that's a typical S signature.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah, you're right. Kind of a slimmer rachel ray in a way.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2

Can you explain what this means a little more? I don't really understand what appearing as you are has to do with S or N.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

Personally, I get an N vibe from her (NF, at least -- she does not come across as NT whatsoever). I do see what you mean, but I think that you're discounting her N-ness too readily. We don't know what's underneath her perfect Disney image.

I think we can safely say that she's either an ENFJ or ESFJ. She definitely seems like a Dominant Fe user. I think that if we can decide whether her Auxiliary function is Si or Ni, we'll know which one is her type. I see more Ni in her than Si, but I don't know ... I'll have to find some more interviews.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I get an N vibe from her (NF, at least -- she does not come across as NT whatsoever). I do see what you mean, but I think that you're discounting her N-ness too readily. We don't know what's underneath her perfect Disney image.

No, I've thought through that already and looked beyond that. In comparison, I get instant N vibes off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Costgove. I get instant S vibes off Selena (probably SJ)... or complete lack of N. Same thing for Sam, iCarly's friend -- she's an SP. My recognition was immediate based on vibe.

You can't cover that up, it's just what she is; it comes out whether you're trying to hide it or not.

Meanwhile, I see no actual decent explanations in this thread... just comments like this:

I think we can safely say that she's either an ENFJ or ESFJ.

...Whatever. That's why I typically stay out of these threads.

Lightyear

No, I've thought through that already and looked beyond that. In comparison, I get instant N vibes off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Costgove. I get instant S vibes off Selena (probably SJ)... or complete lack of N. Same thing for Sam, iCarly's friend -- she's an SP. My recognition was immediate based on vibe.

You can't cover that up, it's just what she is; it comes out whether you're trying to hide it or not.

Meanwhile, I see no actual decent explanations in this thread... just comments like this:

...Whatever. That's why I typically stay out of these threads.

But you saying you get a certain vibe from her isn't much of an explanation either. Are there concrete things you can point to that make her appear like an S, like her mannerisms, quotes from her etc?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But you saying you get a certain vibe from her isn't much of an explanation either. Are there concrete things you can point to that make her appear like an S, like her mannerisms, quotes from her etc?

Sorry, I'm a big picture person, so my perceptions are on broad pattern scales, not going through and cherry picking behaviors -- which is what I typically see in threads like this. I am sure I can find 5-10 "details" (quotes, mannerisms) to justify ANY type that I would care to present her as, just as everyone else has been doing. It's a useless process since I believe it's the configuration of details that matter ... what motivations are mostly likely to support a particular configuration of details.

But the biggest factor here is that, as you quoted me saying, I simply don't care. I hate threads like this, and that's why I stopped participating in this one 2.5 years ago and don't care to continue.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I can see ENFJ for her.