ENFJ is right

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Havane View Post
    Personally, I get an N vibe from her (NF, at least -- she does not come across as NT whatsoever). I do see what you mean, but I think that you're discounting her N-ness too readily. We don't know what's underneath her perfect Disney image.
    No, I've thought through that already and looked beyond that. In comparison, I get instant N vibes off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Costgove. I get instant S vibes off Selena (probably SJ)... or complete lack of N. Same thing for Sam, iCarly's friend -- she's an SP. My recognition was immediate based on vibe.

You can't cover that up, it's just what she is; it comes out whether you're trying to hide it or not.

Meanwhile, I see no actual decent explanations in this thread... just comments like this:

I think we can safely say that she's either an ENFJ or ESFJ.
    ...Whatever. That's why I typically stay out of these threads.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No, I've thought through that already and looked beyond that. In comparison, I get instant N vibes off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Costgove. I get instant S vibes off Selena (probably SJ)... or complete lack of N. Same thing for Sam, iCarly's friend -- she's an SP. My recognition was immediate based on vibe.

You can't cover that up, it's just what she is; it comes out whether you're trying to hide it or not.

Meanwhile, I see no actual decent explanations in this thread... just comments like this:

...Whatever. That's why I typically stay out of these threads.
    But you saying you get a certain vibe from her isn't much of an explanation either. Are there concrete things you can point to that make her appear like an S, like her mannerisms, quotes from her etc?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    But you saying you get a certain vibe from her isn't much of an explanation either. Are there concrete things you can point to that make her appear like an S, like her mannerisms, quotes from her etc?
    Sorry, I'm a big picture person, so my perceptions are on broad pattern scales, not going through and cherry picking behaviors -- which is what I typically see in threads like this. I am sure I can find 5-10 "details" (quotes, mannerisms) to justify ANY type that I would care to present her as, just as everyone else has been doing. It's a useless process since I believe it's the configuration of details that matter ... what motivations are mostly likely to support a particular configuration of details.

But the biggest factor here is that, as you quoted me saying, I simply don't care. I hate threads like this, and that's why I stopped participating in this one 2.5 years ago and don't care to continue.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I can see ENFJ for her.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@Honor
    Why?