• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

S

Stansmith

Dee - ESFP cp6w7 - 3w2 - 8w7 sx/sp. She's hard to read. Sometimes she seems like a clear assertive/Id type, while other times she seems like a reactive mess. Too complacent to the group to be an 8.

Mac - ESFJ 2w3 - 7w6 - 9w1 so/sx

Dennis - ESTP 3w4 - 7w8 - 9w1 so/sp

Frank - ESTP 7w8 - 3w2 - 8w9 sx/sp

Charlie - ENFP 6w7 - 2w1 - 9w8 sx/so. He's an idiot, but he's constantly bouncing off ideas and coming up with solutions and possible plans.

The Waitress - ISFP 4w3 - 6w5 - 1w9 sp/sx

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charlie - ENFP 6w7 - 2w1 - 9w8 sx/so. He's an idiot, but he's constantly bouncing off ideas and coming up with solutions and possible plans

Yes! Charlie's my favorite.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Charlie always did seem kind of Ne to me. Could he also be a low-intelligence INTP? The whole waitress thing seems inferior Fe.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Dennis and Frank are both ExTP's of some sort. Dee I believe is also ESTP. This show is Ti<Fe as fuck.

S

Stansmith

Frank is definitely ESTP. Dennis could be either or. He sounds Ne-Ti when he's talking about his plans in that weird sophisticated voice, but they're all practical, useful and immediately followed by action.

I think it's higher IQ + 3-ness that makes him seem more 'refined' than Frank.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
She's boisterous, manipulative and cunning, so I doubt it. Unless you mean Charlie's mother.

I mean isfps are loud and sassy. They have alot of Se. Fi users have a reputation of manipulating/parasiting people more than Ti users do. Plus, Fi doms are the most likely to be gold diggers.

Charlie's mom is probably an esfj, although I havent put much thought into that.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Alright not that anyone cares, but:

Dennis: ExTP 7w8 3w4 2w1
MAC: ESFP (with a lot of Fi, hes really judgemental and thinks hes always right) 4w3 5w6 8w9
Dee: ENFJ? but really awkward? Maybe Entp? 6w5 9w8 3w2
Charlie: ENFP (who is truly stupid) 6w7 1w2 9w8
Frank - ESTP - 8w7 5w6 3w2 (who has given up on life lol)

Lawyer: ENTP
Dennis mom: estp
Ms. mac: isxp
Charlies mom: esfj
waitress: isfp
artimous: enfj

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dee: ENTP 7w6
Mac: ISTP 6w7
Dennis: iNTJ 6w7
Charlie: eSFJ 7w6

Its a show full of counterphobia and ambiversion. Makes all the characters sorta blend together