• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spongebob MBTI

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I appreciate your applause for all of us

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Yeah sponge bob does sound like an esfj and nobody ever says Patrick is actually an infp? How strange, always thought Patrick was an N and not S.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol why not? :smile:

Spongebob: ENFP
Patrick: INTP
Squidward: INFP
Mr. Krabs: ISTP
Sandy: ESTJ
Mrs. Puff: ISFP
Larry the Lobster: ENTP
Pearl: ESFJ
Plankton: INFP
Karen (Plankton's computer wife): ISTJ
Gary: INxP

Just looking at the OP...

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
lol why not? :smile:

Spongebob: ENFP
Patrick: INTP
Squidward: INTJ
Mr. Krabs: ISTP
Sandy: ESFP
Mrs. Puff: ISFP
Larry the Lobster: ENTP
Pearl: ESFJ
Plankton: xNFP (A cynical one. Haha. :devil: )
Karen (Plankton's computer wife): ISTJ

Wrong.

Pearl. ESTP.

Plankton. ISFP.

Squid. ENTP.

Puff. ESTJ.

Krabs. INFJ.

Bob. ESFJ.

Pat. INTP.

Sandy. INTJ.

Squilliam. ENTJ.

ThoughtAddict12

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SpongeBob: ENTP 7w8. Unhealthy Ti.
Patrick: ISFP 9w1.
Squidward: INTJ 4w5. He is Ni as hell.
Krabs: ESTJ 9w1.
Gary: Eh, INTP.
Sandy: ENTP 6w7
Plankton: INTJ 3w4.

ThoughtAddict12

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SpongeBob: ENTP 7w8. Unhealthy Ti.
Patrick: ISFP 9w1.
Squidward: INTJ 4w5. He is Ni as hell.
Krabs: ESTJ 9w1.
Gary: Eh, INTP.
Sandy: ENTP 6w7
Plankton: INTJ 3w4.

Nvm

SpongeBob: ExFJ 7w6
Patrick: xSFP 6w7
Squidward: ISTP/INTJ 4w3
Krabs: ExTJ 1w9
Gary: IxxP
Sandy: ExTP 6w5
Plankton: INxJ 3w4

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SpongeBob: Clear ESFJ 7w6 in my opinion.
I can see ENFP (much more than ENFJ because he's really Si/Ne in my opinion), but I don't think so.
Patrick: I find him hard to type in MBTI. ISFP 9w8.
Squidward: I'd say IxTJ (I'd guess Si>Ni) 1w9, but I honestly can see him as any introverted thinker.
Mr. Krabs: ESTJ, either 8 or 1.
Plankton: INTJ 3w4
Sandy: I can see either ESTP or ENTJ. Definitely a thinker and a Se-user. 7w8 would be my guess.
Pearl: ESFP 2w3
Gary: IxTP vibes.
Mrs. Puff: ISFJ

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spongebob - Obvious ESFJ
Patrick - ISTP: not a feeler, definite Se, Dom Ti vibes
Squidward - Depressed ISFP or Fi heavy INTJ
Mr. Krabs - Obvious ESTJ
Sandy - ESTP: Obvious Se and Ti
Pearl - ESFJ: Follows trends and what's popular, Obvious Queen Bee Teenage Fe.
Gary - Probably ISTP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
God I love this show I could type every single one
:happy2:
Spongebob= ESFJ 729 So/Sx
Patrick=ESFP 96x Sp/So
Squidward=ISTJ 416 So/Sp
Mr Krabs= ESTJ 386 Sp/So
Sandy= ESTP 783 Sx/So
Gary=INTP 514 Sp/Sx
Plankton= ENTJ 368 Sp/Sx
Mrs Puff= ISFJ 216 Sp/So
Squilliam= xxTJ 316 So/Sp

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From what I remember of the show. It's hard with cartoons that span this long because the characters can change so drastically from the early seasons.

Spongebob: ESFJ.
Squidward: ISTJ.
Patrick: ISFP.
Mr. Krabs: ESTJ.
Plankton: INTJ.
Sandy: ESTP.
Gary: INTP.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God I love this show I could type every single one
:happy2:
Spongebob= ESFJ 729 So/Sx
Patrick=ESFP 96x Sp/So
Squidward=ISTJ 416 So/Sp
Mr Krabs= ESTJ 386 Sp/So
Sandy= ESTP 783 Sx/So
Gary=INTP 514 Sp/Sx
Plankton= ENTJ 368 Sp/Sx
Mrs Puff= ISFJ 216 Sp/So
Squilliam= xxTJ 316 So/Sp

I can't see Squidward as Si dom, he's way too dismissive towards tradition and conventionalism and gets incredibly bored with routine. As for Patrick, I see him as more of an introvert, and I don't see any Fi or Te at all. He also kind of just act like what you'd expect from a dumber Ti Dom.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't see Squidward as Si dom, he's way too dismissive towards tradition and conventionalism and gets incredibly bored with routine. As for Patrick, I see him as more of an introvert, and I don't see any Fi or Te at all. He also kind of just act like what you'd expect from a dumber Ti Dom.

If you look at Squidwards patterns of thinking and acting it is clear he is a ISTJ. His Si shows in that he makes choices based on a practical and sensory framework which he acts out with his aux Te. I dont see any Ni from him ruling out INTJ and he leads with Si not Te so ESTJ is out too. His tert Fi is also a obvious influence as well with his very personal code and the reason for him hating routine is his Ne kicking in as he is a older ISTJ so his Ne would have time to get stronger. Patrick is honestly too dumb to type but looking at his choice making process I can actually see him on the Ti/Fe axis now. He does show Fe/Ti choice making a lot such as the episodes where he makes Spongebob look dumber in a very Fe way. I dont think he leads with Ti though as I think his 9w8ness and Sp domness will make him look more introverted superficially so i can see dumb ExTP now.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you look at Squidwards patterns of thinking and acting it is clear he is a ISTJ. His Si shows in that he makes choices based on a practical and sensory framework which he acts out with his aux Te. I dont see any Ni from him ruling out INTJ and he leads with Si not Te so ESTJ is out too. His tert Fi is also a obvious influence as well with his very personal code and the reason for him hating routine is his Ne kicking in as he is a older ISTJ so his Ne would have time to get stronger. Patrick is honestly too dumb to type but looking at his choice making process I can actually see him on the Ti/Fe axis now. He does show Fe/Ti choice making a lot such as the episodes where he makes Spongebob look dumber in a very Fe way. I dont think he leads with Ti though as I think his 9w8ness and Sp domness will make him look more introverted superficially so i can see dumb ExTP now.
Yea, I could definately see patrick as a dumb ESTP 9w8 Sp. As for Squidward however, I still don't really see ISTJ. Infact, I may lean more towards IxFP (ISFP most likely since as you said he has a very practical framework) at this point considering his very apparent Fi. Regarding him being an ISTJ with developed Ne, this makes little sense considering that if this were the case, he would still much prefer Si over Ne as it would be his dominant function, making him much more likely to find comfort in traditional ways and routine than the unconventional ways of Ne.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Am I the only one who sees Squidward as your typical INFJ?

I think he can look like an INFJ because of his focus on the tortured artist persona, as many INFJs are 4s, but types with an inferior intuition function can idolize that image just as much. He also has zero Fe, his need to be seen as artistically brilliant is only aimed at those he views to be respectable figures and thinks that their acceptance will mean he is of equal value to them, not because he especially cares what others think or feel.