User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Spongebob MBTI

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Spongebob is an enfp not enfj. He reminds me of Aang off Avatar the last airbender, he's an enfp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Spongebob is an enfp not enfj. He reminds me of Aang off Avatar the last airbender, he's an enfp.
    ?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    ?
    I think Spongebob and Aang are very similar. Anyway, I was trying to say I believe Spongebod is an enfp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Spongebob: ENFP
    Patrick: ISFP
    Squidward: ISTJ
    Mr. Krabs: ESTJ
    Sandy: ESTP
    Mrs. Puff: ISFJ
    Larry the Lobster: ENFP
    Pearl: ESFJ
    6w7.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    I totally agree with you (and everyone else who's saying so) that Spongebob definitely is an ENFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Okayyy guys let's look at SpongeBob's Cognitivity:

Ni or Ne? Does he has some sort of "vision" or is it just spouting out ideas when he feels like it?
    Hard...Ne seems there though.

Fi or Fe? Is his emotion personal or meant to interact with external inputs?
    Hard but does he doesn't seem to have good Fe so we go with carefree Fi.

With comedic stereotype+ cognitivity - organizational(FeNi) = ENFP/ENFJ. Yeah ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Yeah, I think you're all probably right. He's an ENFP with a lot of J tendencies.

Default I Think Aang From Avatar is an ESFP...

He's deffinetly (<-- yeah, I think I spelled that wrong...) an Extrovert (always wanting to create peace and whatnot), and it should hardly be discussed that he's Feeling. Now, I really do think he's Sensing, 'cause he doesn't really pick up on other's feelings, and he learns his skills after getting advise. Plus (if you've watched "book 1" of the serise up to episode 16 or something like that), when he tried wooing Katara, he took advise from her brother, found it didn't work, so he experimented other ways. No intuition much at all, there... (not saying he doesn't have any, just that he's more Sensing than iNtuitive) Now, he doesn't really stick to a schedual (most fantasy anime characters don't), so he's more percieving. ESFPs are common peacmakers, spontaneous and generous. So, yeah... get it right, people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by rachel25lee View Post
    He's deffinetly (<-- yeah, I think I spelled that wrong...) an Extrovert (always wanting to create peace and whatnot), and it should hardly be discussed that he's Feeling. Now, I really do think he's Sensing, 'cause he doesn't really pick up on other's feelings, and he learns his skills after getting advise. Plus (if you've watched "book 1" of the serise up to episode 16 or something like that), when he tried wooing Katara, he took advise from her brother, found it didn't work, so he experimented other ways. No intuition much at all, there... (not saying he doesn't have any, just that he's more Sensing than iNtuitive) Now, he doesn't really stick to a schedual (most fantasy anime characters don't), so he's more percieving. ESFPs are common peacmakers, spontaneous and generous. So, yeah... get it right, people.
    Aang is a blatant ENFP. I bolded a clear area where you, yourself, state that he displays Ne, the dominant function of ENFPs. By contrast, the kid displays zero Se, the dominant function of ESFPs - any S traits from him seem to be far more Si than Se. Moreover, picking up on the feelings of others is Fe rather than Fi (or even more ridiculously, any sort of N function as you've absurdly stated) - an ENFP is unlikely to be skilled in it, whereas FJs (Fe dominants if extroverts and auxiliaries if introverts) are fantastic at it.

As for Spongebob, I agree on ENFP for him. I don't particularly see much Fe and Ni, so much as Ne and Fi.

As for the rest, here are the ones I clearly remember:

Patrick: ISFP
    Sandy: ESFP
    Squidward: ISTJ
    Mr. Krabs: ESTJ
    Plankton: INTJ

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I haven't watched a SpongeBob episode in a long time but I think their types are pretty easy.

Sponge Bob: ENFP (P's can be hilariously OCD- he takes a live and let live approach to life.)
    Patrick: ISFP (I thought about ISTP but F makes more sense.)
    Squidward: ISTJ (INTJ is possible but more S-ish.)
    Mr. Krabs: ESFJ (the humor behind Mr. Krabs is that he is absolutely in love with money)
    Sandy: ESTP (The rough and ready cowgirl- what else?)
    Plankton: ENTJ (an INTJ would be a more subtle villain than Plankton- he might even be ENTP- he desires recognition more than power.)
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx