User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    also...i'm totally not trying to be argumentative for no reason was just trying to say that's not my experience. for some reason it matters to me that people trying to figure out their types don't get confused by stuff that doesn't ring true.
    I don't question your intentions. Just your tact and your knowledge.

I'm listening if you have something of substance to say. I've eaten crow and admitted I'm wrong or changed my opinion many times. I'm not above it. But if you're going to talk to me like I'm an idiot then you aught to be ready to drop some knowledge.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post

I'm listening if you have something of substance to say. I've eaten crow and admitted I'm wrong or changed my opinion many times. I'm not above it. But if you're going to talk to me like I'm an idiot then you aught to be ready to drop some knowledge.
    i wasn't talking to you like you were an idiot. i have a very non judgy upbeat and friendly head voice. i should put that in my signature so people stop reading me like whatever assholes they're forced to interact with every day.

i'm like no way...that can't be true! why you peps gotta keep spreading all this misinformation. ??!!

but whatever...for reals...i am surprised quite a lot that you have found ni doms to be clumsy at all much less the clumsiest of all...it's not such the cool title tho you're welcome to have it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i wasn't talking to you like you were an idiot. i have a very non judgy upbeat and friendly head voice. i should put that in my signature so people stop reading me like whatever assholes they're forced to interact with every day.

i'm like no way...that can't be true! why you peps gotta keep spreading all this misinformation. ??!!

but whatever...for reals...i am surprised quite a lot that you have found ni doms to be clumsy at all much less the clumsiest of all...it's not such the cool title tho you're welcome to have it.
    Lol. I'm sure you're lovely in person. Have a great weekend. xo

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

lady x, you remind me of sharon osbourne for some reason...i have no idea why!!!
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    lady x, you remind me of sharon osbourne for some reason...i have no idea why!!!
    it has to have something to do with these avatars haha i am not a thing like her.

omg i just realized do you think i'm being read differently with her face?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

it has to have something to do with these avatars haha i am not a thing like her.

omg i just realized do you think i'm being read differently with her face?
    i don't know why you think you're being read negatively. lady x, this forum is filled with people who project their insecurities, assumptions, and worst fears onto other people. people in real life are like that too, but i think there's a higher than average incidence on here. chillax, let people on here read you however they want. it says more about them than it does about you.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    i don't know why you think you're being read negatively. lady x, this forum is filled with people who project their insecurities, assumptions, and worst fears onto other people. people in real life are like that too, but i think there's a higher than average incidence on here. chillax, let people on here read you however they want. it says more about them than it does about you.
    yeeahh!! i like it...and i like you. haha thanks lady.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Ozzy's weird, oblivious, otherworldly, impractical, and common sense-less profile is the result of an extreme sensation-seeking personality, or as we like to call them SPs.

Sharon I could see as ESTJ, and Ozzy as ISFP, fitting Keirsey's duality model.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Ozzy's weird, oblivious, otherworldly, impractical, and common sense-less profile is the result of an extreme sensation-seeking personality, or as we like to call them SPs.
    No. True SPs combine sensation-seeking personality with practicality, dexterity, common sens and ability to use sensation to their profit and awareness of details. Ozzy Osbourne is not like that. Ozzy Osbourne is an ENFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post

Also real quick I think what we were talking about has something to do with inxj use of se.

We don't have that. Ne users are often clumsy due to our lack of se. I often feel about 10% present in my physical body and it makes me unaware of things around me in a concrete way. It's all being experienced sort of like an impressionistic painting.
    -Jim Morrison