User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ozzy O has not the practical sense or sensory awareness of an SP. He is an ENFP.
    Ozzy dropped acid every day for a year in 68/69. Enough said.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    Ozzy dropped acid every day for a year in 68/69. Enough said.
    And how that eliminate th option of ENFP for him?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I always attributed his obliviousness to being utterly impaired by god knows what combination of substances, hah.
    He has always been oblivious an he still be oblivious now while he is a relatively sober 60-something man. So, his obliouviousness is due to his ENFP type.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ozzy: ??FP 6w7 Sx/Sp
    Sharon: ES?? 3w2 So/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

And how that eliminate th option of ENFP for him?
    It doesn't, it just answers your objection to ISFP.

I actually find ENFPs to be very aware of what's going on around them, due to their Ne. Sure, many of them can be impractical, but so can ISFPs. ISFPs swim in the very subjective world of Fi/Se and a lot of them are not good communicators.

Look at the temperaments, he's a total SP hedonist and shows very little to suggest NF. I also don't see anything to suggest Ne, which would most likely be pretty obvious for an ENFP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Sharon ESFJ
    Ozzy ISFP

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

It doesn't, it just answers your objection to ISFP.

I actually find ENFPs to be very aware of what's going on around them, due to their Ne. Sure, many of them can be impractical, but so can ISFPs. ISFPs swim in the very subjective world of Fi/Se and a lot of them are not good communicator

Look at the temperaments, he's a total SP hedonist and shows very little to suggest NF. I also don't see anything to suggest Ne, which would most likely be pretty obvious for an ENFP.
    Typing someone as an SP, especially when he exibits so much sensotard-ness just because he is "hedonisitic" is stupid.

Ozzy O has not the sensory awareness and the practical orientation of an SP. And, since you talk about temperaments, that's what the Artisan temperament is about, that's not just about "hedonism". ENPs are hedonistic too.

He is exuberant and loudmouth, and a good communicator anyway. So he is an Extrovert. But absolutely not a Sensor. As an ENFP, he is goofy and sensotard, exuberant and his Ne is obvious.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Typing someone as an SP, especially when he exibits so much sensotard-ness just because he is "hedonisitic" is stupid.
    Just because he's hedonistic? Did you read anything else I wrote? He shows 0 signs of Ne from everything I've seen - and I've been a fan of his for 20 years. Could you show an example of him that displays his Ne? How about a YouTube video? Should be pretty easy to find if he's an ENFP.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Just because he's hedonistic?
    Yes. That's your only one argument. Outside of that claim that ISFPs can, be sensotard and unpractical. But that's just wrong, especially about a guy in his 60s.

Could you show an example of him that displays his Ne? How about a YouTube video? Should be pretty easy to find if he's an ENFP.
    An Se user is the master of physical techniques. Ne is innovation. Of course some people can do both, but in the case of Ozzy O, there's no amiguity. He's a very innovative and imaginative guy, but he never displayed any particular physical ability. Thinking about people who go to watch horror movies in cinema, and wonder why if people like to watch scary movies they would not like to listen a scary song and then go with buddies and invent a new musical genre is a very good exemple of Ne.

In this video we can see that Ozzy O is clearly an inferior Si and not very Se: he has poor dexterity and is not at ease with the use of all theses physical things in the kitchen. He's totally aborbed in his rants and his discussion with the interviewer (Ne) at the point of breaking eggs next to the glass (repression of Si).

EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

You make some good points, however the band as a horror movie idea was Geezer Butlers. He also took acid every day for an entire year which has undoubtedly complicated things. It's impossible to say how that's affected his brain. Unfortunately I don't think there's any video of him before his acid binge which was around 1968.

Drugs can definitely make typing much more difficult. If you look at Stevie Nicks for example, she comes off like an ESTJ in a lot of recent interviews. If you go back to the mid seventies she comes off as a clear INFJ. If anything, that kind of drug abuse points to Se. I fully acknowledge that all types can abuse drugs, including ENFP. I can't think of one ENFP who've completely shut out the world to go on an extended drug binge though. I can think of some ISFPs:

Miles Davis
    Marvin Gaye
    Charlie Parker
    David Bowie
    Dave Navarro

That being said, you may be right. There's something about the way he rambles on that could be the brain-dead version of Ne. I don't really see any actual, practical use of Ne at any point during his career, nor do I see anything that points to NF. Still, despite all that, I can't rule out ENFP.