• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People think that just because they're both smart that they're NTs, which is a stupid stereotype. I think that they're both ENFPs. I know for sure that Jon's a 6w7 (uses humor to cover up his neuroticism) and Stephen is probably a 7w6; he can be cutting at times but always gives off more of a silly vibe. The Daily Show personally provokes less laughter but is more thoughtful.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't see the so called intelligence in either of these men

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think Colbert is a Feeler. He has a sweet disposition I don't associate with Thinkers, though it's hard to describe. He's pretty nerdy if his Tolkien obsession is any indication.

Debaser

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Both are clear ENTPs. If you can't see that, go back to typing school. Oh, and Colbert's character is an ESTJ.

And no, I don't think they are NTs because they are smart or because I think Ts are smarter. I don't. (I think Ns are, ON AVERAGE, smarter than Ss, but I don't think the other letters have anything at all to do with it.) Rather, I think so because neither of them are afraid to piss people off, both use tons of logical arguments on their shows and frequently point out logical inconsistencies, they mock both sides when they think they are being stupid, and are all about restoring sanity and reason (they held a whole rally about it) and getting through the absurdity in the world and to the truth.

Sunny Ghost

I think it's funny that Stephen Colbert is usually the most candid and his real self when talking about his mama. I think he may be an NF for that reason. Maybe ENFP. But I could be wrong.

Jon Stewart: definitely ENTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think that John Stewart is an ENTP 6w7 so/sp. I think Stephen Colbert is an ENTP 7w6 so/sp.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
John Stewert is clearly ENTP, and I don't know about Colbert.

yeghor

Jon Stewart ENFJ - Droopy Fe eyes combined with smugness of Se

Stephen Colbert ENTJ - He has a way of beating others with words and insults and has a sadistic glint in his eyes (and he keeps bearing his teeth, snarling)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Young Colbert looks like a cross between Steve Jobs and Bob Saget.

yeghor

ENTJs remind me of Hyenas.

Animal Energy - Spotted Hyena

"The healing power of laughter, seeking to find many ways to communicate with others, sharing your knowledge freely, endings, the end of a difficult or positive period, trusting your instincts, trickster energy, an ability to hurt with words, watch what you say, attracting people like you, being very adept at groupwork and collaborative projects."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look at those cold, dead psychotic ENTJ hyena eyes.

It reminds me of that episode of How I Met Your Mother where they kept looking at the top and bottom of a picture of Kyle Maclachlan’s face—smiling mouth, psycho murderer eyes.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm so terrified.

AromaticOilyBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

yeghor

I'm so terrified.

AromaticOilyBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

ywb.gif

He reminds me a bit of Cathie Wood of Ark investments. But Cathie's energy/aggressiveness is a bit more contained than Colbert's. Cathie might be an ESTJ instead.

Her wikipedia entry says she has Bachelor of Science degree (summa cum laude) in finance and economic, is a devout Christian and supported Donald Trump, which aligns with Si (conservatism) and ESTJ (industrialists).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She looks like every Human Resources director ever.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Conan was the last great late night talk show host. I really can’t stand the rest although Jon Stewart did have some funny bits and I always enjoyed when he interviewed O’Reilly and really got under his skin.