:run

Default Karl Pilkington from An Idiot Abroad

gotta be INTP
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 06-16-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: merged

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think I agree; he's an excellent example of MBTI stereotypes not always fitting (the stupid INTP).
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics

yeah i heard his iq was 83. now i feel bad for laughing at him

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

ISTP I thought, he reminds me of one I know. Could be INTP though I guess. Clearly Ti dom.

They say his IQ is 83 but either this is a lie or it shows the worthlessness of IQ tests, because he became a fucking production manager at a radio station and has a wife.

I think his persona is an exaggeration too.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Having a wife is not equivalent to being intelligent.

I think his personality may be exaggerated, but I don't think it's entirely a fabrication.

Member Array
    MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

INTP makes sense I suppose, but my first guess was ISTJ. He's wacky, but he's also very practical, ridiculously so at times; that's where a lot of the humour seems to come from. All I've seen of him though is The Ricky Gervais Show and I'm not entirely sure how genuine he's being.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics

maybe intj then, with the practicality. he does talk about "things" more than abstract things though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Give an example of his practicality? He has a lot of half-baked ideas about how to make things better, but they're usually impossible to implement, nor does he have even marginal interest in figuring out how to implement them. He seems to spend a majority of time just sort of looking at and thinking about bugs (something he talks about constantly, especially in later seasons) or going on holidays where he doesn't seem to do anything at all. Additionally, he seems to despise any kind of structure or pre-scheduling to the point that he gets irritated that Valentine's Day or Christmas occur on a certain, universal day each year instead of just when ever is good for him. He's also vehemently indecisive, and constantly complains that there's too many choices facing people, to the degree he can't even manage a trip to the supermarket on his own (such as the time he made his extremely sick girlfriend go with him so he wouldn't have to choose the groceries).

I think he's pretty P.

Member Array
    MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

When they asked him which superpower he'd have if he could have any, he hesitated for a while, aksing why and why him. Then he chose invisibility so he could sneak into shops before they closed to already be there when they opened so he could buy something before anyone else got there. It seemed like an ultra-practical approach to the question to me. Also, a few of his anecdotes have involved maintenance/DIY. I haven't seen that much of him though, maybe four or five episodes of the new series, so INTP's probably right.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

He's no J. His relfections are completely Ti (taking things apart to find out hwo they work and coming up with definitions explanations). I don't see any Te (organizing external environment according to logically defined principles).
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.