• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mean Girls

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is one one of the best film among teenmovies ever.:newwink:

mean_girls.jpg

Typing of the characters

The Hero
Cady: ESFJ 9w8 So/Sx

The Plastics
Regina George: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sp
Gretchen: ESFJ 2w1 Sx/Sp
Karen: ESFP 7

The Free Electrons
Janis: ENTP 8w7 Sx/So
Damien: ISFP 6w7 Sx/So
Kevin: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp

The Cute Boy
Aaron: ISFJ 6w7 Sp/So

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 9w1 Sx/So
Principal Ron Duval: ESTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESFJ 3w2 So/Sx
Cady's Mother: ENTJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Cady's Father: ISTP 9w8 Sp/So

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3

mean_girls.jpg

Typing of he characters

The Hero

The Plastics

The Free Electrons
Kevin: INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx

The Cute Boy

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 1w2 Sx/So

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx

You are so awesome! I was watching this last night and was wondering their types as I watched it. You even included Mrs Norbury and the principal. You rock!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are so awesome! I was watching this last night and was wondering their types as I watched it. You even included Mrs Norbury and the principal. You rock!

Thanks!!:cheese::rock::D

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
I always thought of, and have heard from others, that regina is an ENFJ.
She is an ENFJ on roids of manipulation and being controlling, but she has the vision and emotional understanding to lead a girl clique and to not get in trouble for it either.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought of, and have heard from others, that regina is an ENFJ.
She is an ENFJ on roids of manipulation and being controlling, but she has the vision and emotional understanding to lead a girl clique and to not get in trouble for it either.

Stereotypical ESTJ driven to be the Queen Bee.:jew:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Holy shit -- I actually agree with Gavroche! :shock:

Well, not entirely -- Cady could be ENFP, or ENFJ.

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
No empathy of others is more of a T thing, I agree. And there's no way she's an N, I just don't see it.

The thing though is, is that ENFJ's have the ability to be extraordinarily manipulative it's just because they are such awesome people (especially a few I know) they use such techniques for good. That being said, an immature ENFJ could very well be a "cult leader" for something like this. Maybe she is an ESTJ, but an ESTJ I know even at his worst could never accomplish the things Regina did.

A book of personal attacks upon each individual as a means to assert her superiority, maybe she is a T, but she seems too adept of causing mass mayhem to be a detail oriented person. (and by mass mayhem I mean a highschool...but you know what I mean)

Here is the okcupid test that calls ENFJ's busybodies:
OkCupid: Take The Brutally Honest Personality Test

Sunny Ghost

mean_girls.jpg

Typing of the characters

The Hero

The Plastics

The Free Electrons
Kevin: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp

The Cute Boy

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 9w1 Sx/So

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESFJ 3w2 So/Sx

I feel like Cady could be an introvert... no?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, not entirely -- Cady could be ENFP, or ENFJ.

I've thought about this too. But I don't really see the ENFP leanings to explore possibilities or the ENFJ leanings to considerate the big picture. To be people oriented and popularity oriented conflicted between conformism and being her true self are typical ESFJ themes.

The thing though is, is that ENFJ's have the ability to be extraordinarily manipulative it's just because they are such awesome people (especially a few I know) they use such techniques for good. That being said, an immature ENFJ could very well be a "cult leader" for something like this. Maybe she is an ESTJ, but an ESTJ I know even at his worst could never accomplish the things Regina did.

Do you know the character of Cordelia from Buffy the vampire slayer? ESTJs are the typical high school queen bee in popular culture.

A book of personal attacks upon each individual as a means to assert her superiority, maybe she is a T, but she seems too adept of causing mass mayhem to be a detail oriented person. (and by mass mayhem I mean a highschool...but you know what I mean)

She's an ESTJ supervisor, she rule the high school and she supervises it, that's all. She can't prevent her to be openly critical under stress, she's easily seen as harsh and blunt even by peoples who love and admire her while Cady, an Fe-dom, is more suave in her approach.

I feel like Cady could be an introvert... no?

No.. Where do you see she's introvert?

Sunny Ghost

I mean... not all introverts necessarily close themselves up from the external/social world. I feel like the narration stems from her own thoughts... which I suppose makes me feel like she's an introvert. But it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She seemed to enjoy social interaction though. She actually started becoming a "mean girl" for real at the middle of the movie, which seems like an Fe-Si social chameleon thing to me.

Oh, and on further reflection... I haven't seen that movie in a long time so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Janis could be ENTJ rather than ENTP. She was pack leader of her own group, and her contribution to the plan to bring down the school bitches was... making the plan itself, not really all the inventive stuff that came with it. Much of that was Cady's doing, indicating a healthy tertiary.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Typing of the characters

The Hero
Cady: ISFJ 9w1 So/Sx

The Plastics
Regina George: ESFJ 8w7 So/Sp
Gretchen: ESFJ 2w1 Sx/So
Karen: ESFP 3

The Free Electrons
Janis: ENTP 7w8 Sx/Sp
Damien: ESFJ 3w4 Sx/So
Kevin: ESTJ 7

The Cute Boy
Aaron: ISxP 9 Sp

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 9w1 Sp/So
Principal Ron Duval: ESTJ 6 Sp/So

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
Cady's Mother: ENFJ 1w9 Sx/Sp
Cady's Father: ISFP 9w8 Sp/So

I used your model, Speed. I just adjusted it a bit.

These typings of course are up for debate.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Regina is more independent and much more brutal than an ESFJ would be. She's definitely Te-dom. She isn't a follower of any kind, which forcefully means she's either not Si or not Fe, and she's too domineering for ENFJ.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i don't see anything particularly extroverted about cady, ISFJ makes sense to me. even when she becomes a mean girl, you never really see her talking to anyone outside her close group of friends. she just gets caught up in being popular, not an exclusively E thing.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Regina is more independent and much more brutal than an ESFJ would be. She's definitely Te-dom. She isn't a follower of any kind, which forcefully means she's either not Si or not Fe, and she's too domineering for ENFJ.

I actually agree with you here. I think Regina's an ESTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't see anything particularly extroverted about cady, ISFJ makes sense to me. even when she becomes a mean girl, you never really see her talking to anyone outside her close group of friends.
But she enjoys being with her close group of friends, much more than being alone. You don't see her ever seeking time alone to recharge. Social interaction in general drains introverts.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Some ENFJs are domineering while some are not. I really think that depends on the individual FeNi. Also, because someone has dominant/aux Si doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have a mind of his own or isn't independent. I don't think that's what Si essentially is.

As for Regina George's type, she's a queen bee and the head of a social hierarchy of which she actively upholds. Fe-dom.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
As for Regina George's type, she's a queen bee and the head of a social hierarchy of which she actively upholds. Fe-dom.

This is not, in itself, evidence of Fe. Any hierarchy is social and maintained by someone (or something.) By your reasoning, the head of ANY social grouping or hierarchy would be an Fe-dom.

I think she's ESTJ because she is either ESTJ or ESFJ, but her straightforwardly vulgar and assholish behavior pushes her more on the T side than the F side.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah I'm with Orangey on this one. Regina is most definitely an ESTJ

She is a controlling, conniving, domineering bitch who wants the whole world (read: high school) to bend to her agenda. She only cares about maintaining the social hierarchy in the school insofar that she wants to uphold her own status as queen bee.

Her motivation for wanting the hierarchy has nothing to do with the fact that she wants a peaceful community to be a part of as a source of external validation to define her values (Fe); rather, she is motivated by her desire for power in order to fulfill the goals of her own intricate agenda (Te), whatever that may be.