• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doctor Zhivago

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I love Doctor Zhivago both the 1965 movie and 2002 tv-miniseries. I never read the book. I'm surprise no on hasn't done a thread on this Classic.

Main Character

Yuri Zhivago- totally infj

Lara Antipov- totally enfp

Tonya Zhivago- isfj

Pasha Antipov/ Strelnikov- i can't seem to type him because he changes from a sweet boy/ man to cold/detached emotional man? But, I'll guess- Pasha/ infp or intp & Strelniko/ entj.

Victor Komarovsky- maybe-estp or entj

Little_Sticks

I saw the movie.

I got that overall impression as well.

"Your point, their village."
"I hate everything you say, but not enough to kill you for it."

Lara: I don't want you to have to lie about me.
Lara: You understand that, Yuri?
*he nods*
Lara: You understand everything.

Pasha Antipov/ Strelnikov- i can't seem to type him because he changes from a sweet boy/ man to cold/detached emotional man? But, I'll guess- Pasha/ infp or intp & Strelniko/ entj.

Yeah, his character evidently displayed more than one type. Those are also what I would choose as well. He felt he had to make himself into something colder/harder.

I thought Victor Komarovsky played the rational role of an estj more-so than entj and estp.

I really liked this movie.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love Doctor Zhivago both the 1965 movie and 2002 tv-miniseries. I never read the book. I'm surprise no on hasn't done a thread on this Classic.

Main Character

Lara Antipov- totally enfp

Tonya Zhivago- isfj

Victor Komarovsky- maybe-estp or entj

I agree on your typing completely.

Little_Sticks

I would like to type Yevgraf Zhivago as ISTJ, since I feel there was enough of his character to type him.