• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seinfeld types?

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm fairly new, so don't bite my head off if this has been discussed before. But, I would like to know what you guys think the Seinfeld character types are.

My guesses:

Kramer-ExFP (I'm leaning more on N...)
Newman-INTP (I don't know why, I just sort of sensed that in him...)

I'd like to see what you all think! :jew:

(Oh, and you can use guest characters like the Soup Nazi and the low-talker or whatever, if you'd like.)

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
Jerry-ESFJ (which is cool because I have heard that Superman, Jerry's favorite comic, is also an ESFJ)
Elaine-ESFP???
George-ISTP
Kramer-ENTP

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol jerry calls himself an introvert and describes his comedy as rigorous analysis of things that don't deserve analyzing im sure he's not ESFJ

KDude

^^Elaine seems ESTP...a little more heartless than ESFP :D
George cares way too much what people think of him to be ISTP

lindberg711

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Jerry may refer to himself as an introvert, but I am inclined to disagree. He seems far too natural with social interactions. I would say ESFP.

E - Self-explanatory.
S - Very observant and outward thinking.
F - Introverted, which explains why he would claim to be an introvert.
P - Prefers to "take in" information.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Jerry may refer to himself as an introvert, but I am inclined to disagree. He seems far too natural with social interactions. I would say ESFP.

E - Self-explanatory.
S - Very observant and outward thinking.
F - Introverted, which explains why he would claim to be an introvert.
P - Prefers to "take in" information.
Introversion doesn't mean you're socially awkward, and how does F make people at all introverted?

lindberg711

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESFPs tend to feel things initially in a more introverted way, taking it in and sometimes initially not responding to things that happen. Also, I didn't say that all introverts are socially awkward. I am an introvert and far from it. However, I think his natural inclination is to be extroverted. He talks in circles and is a natural out-loud thinker. Though many musicians can be introverts, it is more uncommon for comedians to be introverts.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Kramer-ENTP
Jerry-ISTJ
Elaine-ESTJ
George-IxFJ

Newman-INTP [I could definitely see myself as a mailman]
Banya-ESxP
Mr. Peterman-ENFP
Frank and Estelle Costanza-ISTP and ESFJ
David Puddy-ISFP

Yeah that's right.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jerry ISTP
Elaine ESFJ
George ESTJ
Kramer ENTP
Newman ISTJ

lindberg711

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Okay, after further reading and thought, I have to admit the ISTP argument is more convincing for Jerry.

R

Riva

^ So far no one has made a convincing argument to prove that Jerry is a ISTP.
I am confused.