User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Glee Cast MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by witml View Post
    ROFLMAO, no effing way Rachel is an NF. She is NOT about harmony or understanding other people and THEIR feelings. Common mistake with typing ExTx who express their feelings very clearly. NFs are the ones that take in others feelings into consideration; ExTx want to tell you all about *THEIR* feelings and bulldose right over whatever you want to say about your feelings.

Rachel is 100% ENTJ; I mean she's significantly under-developed, clearly still in her shadow stage, but ENTJ all the same.

I'd venture Blaine is an ESFP, he delights in entertaining and radiates a warmth and generosity in his character.

Brittany is definitely an INFP - the idealist! The one that never stopped wearing rose colored glasses. Santana definitely comes off as an ESTP though it's hard to say how much of her persona is a defense mechanism to protect her actual feelings.

Everybody else...I haven't paid enough attention to to care but I can say that Quinn is an IxTx, Finn is an IxxP, Puck is an ExxP,
    I completely agree with you. At my unhealthy stage in life, I was remarkably similar to Rachel. People seem to type Brittany solely on her being a dumb cheerleader and obviously an ESFP which is rather typist if you ask me. Brittany is definitely an INFP. I think Santana's an ESTP because she gives off that vibe though where do you see the Se? I think Quinn's an ISTJ with tertiary Fi that comes out a lot, Finn's an ISFP, while Puck's an ESTP. Also Blaine's definitely an ESFP, it's that Fi that makes him all moody.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Puck falls into the same ISTP group as John Bender in The Breakfast Club

and I'd say that Terri is the negative ESFJ stereotype walking

Finn has an ESFPish vibe somehow

and Emma seems kinna NFish
    Rachel is probably an ESFJ but I think Lea Michelle is an ExFP in real life. In fact her character is unevenly written. Someone with all the optimism and enthusiasm of an ENFP, or ESFP but a control freak.

Sue an ESTJ or ENTJ

Whitney - ESFJ

Kurt - ESFJ

Will - ENFJ?

Quinn might be an IFP or EFP in real life. To make tension in the show they make people meaner than they are in real life. Sue, Quin, Rachel.

The americanpopculturization of American pop culture, a shallow look at shallowness. I feel the urge to split Mr. Schuester's head with a chainsaw. Who told Chris Colfer he needed to act any more gay than he is by nature? He reaches the show's level of hardly reflected over-the-topness without effort. Cory Monteith is an atrocious actor. Finn must be meant to be a joke. And all the other caricatures... Something is terribly wrong when the character I like the most is a dumb cheerleader. All over this show there is so much politically correct bullshit that I feel like hugging Lark just to cope with it.

I will point to the success of this show as the first sign of the downfall of the American empire.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Rachel: INTJ 3w4 sx-so (her dream and vision above all, people are pawns)
    Finn: ENFP 6w7 so-sx(dude cant dance for shit, zany, lots of self doubt, bridges two worlds)
    Quinn: ESFJ 6w5 so-sp (Classic Queen Bee, incredible at the social game, stickler for traditional roles)
    Kurt: ESFP 4w3 so-sx (Fi, it burnnnnns, so in touch with whats trending)
    Mercedes: ENFJ 9w1 so-sx (big heart, selfless Fe, soul of the group, diva when she busts it out)
    Artie: ISFP 7w6 sp-so (Cool and artistic, yet shy and sensitive)
    Puck: ESTP 7w8 sx-sp (Typical bad boy)
    Will Schuester: ISFP 4w3 so-sx (sensitive, cool cat, still a kid himself, awesome dance moves)
    Terri Schuester: ESFJ 6w5 sp-so (classic unhealthy controlling mom type)
    Emma Pillsbury:INFJ 6w7 so-sp (Her OCD aside, she is a classic counsellor type, NF to the core in harmony seeking)
    Sue Sylvester: ESTP 8w7 so-sp (powerhungry, tertiary Fe thats out of whack, games the system for her own glory)
    Brittany: ESFP 2w1 sx-so(cheerleader stereotype, awesome dancemoves, Fi unicorns <3)
    Santana: ISTP c6w5 sx-sp(Lethal pouncing kind, powerhungry, paranoid and my god the inferior Fe *cringe*)
    Tina: ISFP 4w5 sp-so (artsy, funky girl, classic fashion artsy expression of SFP)
    Figgins: ISTJ 6w5 sp-so (almost cliche, painfully follows the rules, does not like dealing with people, and has cute squishy moments)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Finn: ENFP 6w7 so-sx(dude cant dance for shit, zany, lots of self doubt, bridges two worlds)
    Quinn: ESFJ 6w5 so-sp (Classic Queen Bee, incredible at the social game, stickler for traditional roles)
    Mercedes: ENFJ 9w1 so-sx (big heart, selfless Fe, soul of the group, diva when she busts it out)
    Will Schuester: ISFP 4w3 so-sx (sensitive, cool cat, still a kid himself, awesome dance moves)
    Emma Pillsbury:INFJ 6w7 so-sp (Her OCD aside, she is a classic counsellor type, NF to the core in harmony seeking)
    Sue Sylvester: ESTP 8w7 so-sp (powerhungry, tertiary Fe thats out of whack, games the system for her own glory)
    Brittany: ESFP 2w1 sx-so(cheerleader stereotype, awesome dancemoves, Fi unicorns <3)
    Santana: ISTP c6w5 sx-sp(Lethal pouncing kind, powerhungry, paranoid and my god the inferior Fe *cringe*)
    Tina: ISFP 4w5 sp-so (artsy, funky girl, classic fashion artsy expression of SFP)
    Figgins: ISTJ 6w5 sp-so (almost cliche, painfully follows the rules, does not like dealing with people, and has cute squishy moments)
    I love Santana and Sue!

Mercedes is the one I'm most likely to hang out with, though, and Artie <3

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Rachel, IMO, is an ESFJ. Her routines are so Si, she's constantly trying to appeal to and manipulate people with their feelings (unhealthy Fe), and she gets these random bad ideas (tert Ne). She's also very good at being precise when it comes to social impact (Ti). Finn is an ISFP. He's very realistic and grounded but he's guided by his Fi who wants to be true to himself. Quinn is actually probably an ESTJ. She's terrible with people, most people actually don't like her but respect her because she's a cheerleader. But yes, Kurt is such an ESFP diva! Mercedes is at least an Fe dom. You're right about Artie and Puck. I'm thinking Will is an ENFJ, he's rather gregarious himself and he works at connecting the group emotionally. "That's not what we're about" is something he often says lol. I agree with you about Terri. Emma's an ISFJ, she's too grounded to be an Ni user. Brittany's actually probably an ENFP. She never ever looks at reality and constantly goes off on tangents. In Season 2, Santana's tertiary Fe begins to shine. I agree with you about the rest!
    I really like cats and food.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Rachel: ENTJ this I know because she's the only TV character I've ever related to, although she's a 3w2 and I'm a 6w5
    Finn: ISFP I dated an idiot like him it's the CLASSIC ENTJ/ISFP shit.
    Quinn: ugh...something like an ISTP bitch
    Kurt: INFJ he's got cold Ti but I love it in INFJ's
    Mercedes: never cared
    Artie: definately never cared
    Puck: ISTP prolly
    Will Schuester: ISFJ
    Terri Schuester: bitch
    Emma Pillsbury: ISFJ
    Sue Sylvester: Pure awesomeness
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    idk
    Enneagram
    5w6

I don't see Mercedes and Brittany as being that extroverted. I also see Brittany as an N. She lacks the most common sense of any character but seems to possess what looks like Ne.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Havane View Post
    Yep. If I were to type the show itself (silly, I know), I would say that it's an ESFP.
    Same makes sense as ESFP is called 'the performer'

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Rachel - ESFJ, huge unhealthy Fe, no Ni in her, except her 'dream', which could be explained by her enneagram.
    Will - E-FJ, another huge Fe
    Finn - ISFP or ENFP
    Quinn - ISTJ, obvious high Si+Te user, no Fe, her makeover in season 3 seemed like Fi, don't remember any Ne in her and she just seemed introverted, so ISTJ>ESTJ
    Kurt - ESFP, not a thinker, has a Te but low one, don't know where people see Ni in him and Se is kinda obvious with his passion for fashion
    Santana - ESFP, another very obvious typing
    Brittany - -NFP, has a lot of Ne and Fi, don't remember any Te or Si in her, so I guess I have to leave it like that
    Tina - I-FP, can't understand whether she's an Se or Ne
    Mike - ISFP
    Puck - ESFP, not ESTP, no Ti in him
    Emma - ISFJ
    Sue - ESTJ? ESFP in Se-Te loop? ESTP?
    Marley - ISFP
    Kitty - ESFP probably
    Ryder - ISFJ? Not sure about him
    Sugar - ESFP
    Artie - I just can't type him at all
    Mercedes - same as Artie
    Sam - high Fe-user