• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Glee Cast MBTI

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Really? I've only seen a couple episodes but Rachel seems pretty much like a terrible, petty, egotistical person.

Yeah, I was a bit worried with that response as well. The 2 leading kids of Glee (Finn and Rachel) probably aren't the best rolemodels! But in it's defense, a lot of the other characters point their flaws out, especially Rachel, who is very smug and irritating.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am sad at how dead this thread has been. I don't have much to contribute though, apart from said sadness!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sue Sylvester is an ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx. the rest of the cast I can't tell. they all seem like unhealthy ESFJ 2w3s to me :D

witml

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ROFLMAO, no effing way Rachel is an NF. She is NOT about harmony or understanding other people and THEIR feelings. Common mistake with typing ExTx who express their feelings very clearly. NFs are the ones that take in others feelings into consideration; ExTx want to tell you all about *THEIR* feelings and bulldose right over whatever you want to say about your feelings.

Rachel is 100% ENTJ; I mean she's significantly under-developed, clearly still in her shadow stage, but ENTJ all the same.

I'd venture Blaine is an ESFP, he delights in entertaining and radiates a warmth and generosity in his character.

Brittany is definitely an INFP - the idealist! The one that never stopped wearing rose colored glasses. Santana definitely comes off as an ESTP though it's hard to say how much of her persona is a defense mechanism to protect her actual feelings.

Everybody else...I haven't paid enough attention to to care but I can say that Quinn is an IxTx, Finn is an IxxP, Puck is an ExxP,

gromit

likes this
Brittany is definitely an INFP - the idealist! The one that never stopped wearing rose colored glasses. Santana definitely comes off as an ESTP though it's hard to say how much of her persona is a defense mechanism to protect her actual feelings.

I just started watching this show and don't know all the characters very well but was surprised people were typing Brittany as ESFP. I would agree she seems more idealist to me...

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Rachel: ESFJ
Finn: ISFP
Quinn: ESFP
Kurt: EXFJ
Mercedes: ESFP
Artie: IXFP
Puck: ESTP
Will Schuester: ENFJ
Terri Schuester: ESFJ
Emma Pillsbury:ISFJ
Sue Sylvester: ESTJ
Brittany: ESFP
Santana: ESTP
Tina: ISFP

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Huzzah for resurrecting a thread that no one cares about! But I contracted a horrible Glee addiction over the holiday, and felt the compulsive need to type them.

Rachel: ENTJ
Quinn: Ixxx
Kurt: ENTJ. Come at me.
Mercedes: ESFP
Artie: IxTP
Santana: ESTP
Brittany: xxFP
Blaine: ESFP
Mike: ISFJ
Schuester: ENFJ
Sue Sylvester: ESTJ

Last edited:

lindstrts7

MBTI Type
INFP
Kind of obsessed with this show, so figured I'd add my 2 cents..

Rachel: ENFJ
Quinn: I'm thinking INFJ but the writers have changed her up so much it's hard to tell.
Kurt: EXFJ
Mercedes: ESFJ
Artie: INTP
Santana: ESTJ
Brittany: ESFP
Blaine: ESFP
Mike: ISFJ
Will: ENFJ
Sue: ESTJ

S

SingSmileShine

I see Blaine as more of an N, to be honest. However, I don't often watch the show...

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I see Blaine as more of an N, to be honest. However, I don't often watch the show...

Yeah, I feel like they did a character rewrite for season three. Season two, he was ESFP as hell but somewhere along the way recently he just turned into some kind of IxFJ.

Nicki

Retired
ROFLMAO, no effing way Rachel is an NF. She is NOT about harmony or understanding other people and THEIR feelings. Common mistake with typing ExTx who express their feelings very clearly. NFs are the ones that take in others feelings into consideration; ExTx want to tell you all about *THEIR* feelings and bulldose right over whatever you want to say about your feelings.

Rachel is 100% ENTJ; I mean she's significantly under-developed, clearly still in her shadow stage, but ENTJ all the same.

I'd venture Blaine is an ESFP, he delights in entertaining and radiates a warmth and generosity in his character.

Everybody else...I haven't paid enough attention to to care but I can say that Quinn is an IxTx, Finn is an IxxP, Puck is an ExxP,

I completely agree with you. At my unhealthy stage in life, I was remarkably similar to Rachel. People seem to type Brittany solely on her being a dumb cheerleader and obviously an ESFP which is rather typist if you ask me. Brittany is definitely an INFP. I think Santana's an ESTP because she gives off that vibe though where do you see the Se? I think Quinn's an ISTJ with tertiary Fi that comes out a lot, Finn's an ISFP, while Puck's an ESTP. Also Blaine's definitely an ESFP, it's that Fi that makes him all moody.

Bert Simpson

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
Puck falls into the same ISTP group as John Bender in The Breakfast Club :)

and I'd say that Terri is the negative ESFJ stereotype walking

Finn has an ESFPish vibe somehow

and Emma seems kinna NFish :laugh:

Rachel is probably an ESFJ but I think Lea Michelle is an ExFP in real life. In fact her character is unevenly written. Someone with all the optimism and enthusiasm of an ENFP, or ESFP but a control freak.

Sue an ESTJ or ENTJ

Whitney - ESFJ

Kurt - ESFJ

Will - ENFJ?

Quinn might be an IFP or EFP in real life. To make tension in the show they make people meaner than they are in real life. Sue, Quin, Rachel.

Nicodemus

The americanpopculturization of American pop culture, a shallow look at shallowness. I feel the urge to split Mr. Schuester's head with a chainsaw. Who told Chris Colfer he needed to act any more gay than he is by nature? He reaches the show's level of hardly reflected over-the-topness without effort. Cory Monteith is an atrocious actor. Finn must be meant to be a joke. And all the other caricatures... Something is terribly wrong when the character I like the most is a dumb cheerleader. All over this show there is so much politically correct bullshit that I feel like hugging Lark just to cope with it.

I will point to the success of this show as the first sign of the downfall of the American empire.

hairpull.gif

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rachel: INTJ 3w4 sx-so (her dream and vision above all, people are pawns)
Finn: ENFP 6w7 so-sx(dude cant dance for shit, zany, lots of self doubt, bridges two worlds)
Quinn: ESFJ 6w5 so-sp (Classic Queen Bee, incredible at the social game, stickler for traditional roles)
Kurt: ESFP 4w3 so-sx (Fi, it burnnnnns, so in touch with whats trending)
Mercedes: ENFJ 9w1 so-sx (big heart, selfless Fe, soul of the group, diva when she busts it out)
Artie: ISFP 7w6 sp-so (Cool and artistic, yet shy and sensitive)
Puck: ESTP 7w8 sx-sp (Typical bad boy)
Will Schuester: ISFP 4w3 so-sx (sensitive, cool cat, still a kid himself, awesome dance moves)
Terri Schuester: ESFJ 6w5 sp-so (classic unhealthy controlling mom type)
Emma Pillsbury:INFJ 6w7 so-sp (Her OCD aside, she is a classic counsellor type, NF to the core in harmony seeking)
Sue Sylvester: ESTP 8w7 so-sp (powerhungry, tertiary Fe thats out of whack, games the system for her own glory)
Brittany: ESFP 2w1 sx-so(cheerleader stereotype, awesome dancemoves, Fi unicorns <3)
Santana: ISTP c6w5 sx-sp(Lethal pouncing kind, powerhungry, paranoid and my god the inferior Fe *cringe*)
Tina: ISFP 4w5 sp-so (artsy, funky girl, classic fashion artsy expression of SFP)
Figgins: ISTJ 6w5 sp-so (almost cliche, painfully follows the rules, does not like dealing with people, and has cute squishy moments)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finn: ENFP 6w7 so-sx(dude cant dance for shit, zany, lots of self doubt, bridges two worlds)
Quinn: ESFJ 6w5 so-sp (Classic Queen Bee, incredible at the social game, stickler for traditional roles)
Mercedes: ENFJ 9w1 so-sx (big heart, selfless Fe, soul of the group, diva when she busts it out)
Will Schuester: ISFP 4w3 so-sx (sensitive, cool cat, still a kid himself, awesome dance moves)
Emma Pillsbury:INFJ 6w7 so-sp (Her OCD aside, she is a classic counsellor type, NF to the core in harmony seeking)
Sue Sylvester: ESTP 8w7 so-sp (powerhungry, tertiary Fe thats out of whack, games the system for her own glory)
Brittany: ESFP 2w1 sx-so(cheerleader stereotype, awesome dancemoves, Fi unicorns <3)
Santana: ISTP c6w5 sx-sp(Lethal pouncing kind, powerhungry, paranoid and my god the inferior Fe *cringe*)
Tina: ISFP 4w5 sp-so (artsy, funky girl, classic fashion artsy expression of SFP)
Figgins: ISTJ 6w5 sp-so (almost cliche, painfully follows the rules, does not like dealing with people, and has cute squishy moments)

I love Santana and Sue!

Mercedes is the one I'm most likely to hang out with, though, and Artie <3

Nicki

Retired

Rachel, IMO, is an ESFJ. Her routines are so Si, she's constantly trying to appeal to and manipulate people with their feelings (unhealthy Fe), and she gets these random bad ideas (tert Ne). She's also very good at being precise when it comes to social impact (Ti). Finn is an ISFP. He's very realistic and grounded but he's guided by his Fi who wants to be true to himself. Quinn is actually probably an ESTJ. She's terrible with people, most people actually don't like her but respect her because she's a cheerleader. But yes, Kurt is such an ESFP diva! Mercedes is at least an Fe dom. You're right about Artie and Puck. I'm thinking Will is an ENFJ, he's rather gregarious himself and he works at connecting the group emotionally. "That's not what we're about" is something he often says lol. I agree with you about Terri. Emma's an ISFJ, she's too grounded to be an Ni user. Brittany's actually probably an ENFP. She never ever looks at reality and constantly goes off on tangents. In Season 2, Santana's tertiary Fe begins to shine. I agree with you about the rest!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rachel: ENTJ this I know because she's the only TV character I've ever related to, although she's a 3w2 and I'm a 6w5
Finn: ISFP I dated an idiot like him it's the CLASSIC ENTJ/ISFP shit.
Quinn: ugh...something like an ISTP bitch
Kurt: INFJ he's got cold Ti but I love it in INFJ's
Mercedes: never cared
Artie: definately never cared
Puck: ISTP prolly
Will Schuester: ISFJ
Terri Schuester: bitch
Emma Pillsbury: ISFJ
Sue Sylvester: Pure awesomeness

yumchesspie

MBTI Type
idk
Enneagram
5w6
I don't see Mercedes and Brittany as being that extroverted. I also see Brittany as an N. She lacks the most common sense of any character but seems to possess what looks like Ne.

killvmaim.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rachel - ESFJ, huge unhealthy Fe, no Ni in her, except her 'dream', which could be explained by her enneagram.
Will - E-FJ, another huge Fe
Finn - ISFP or ENFP
Quinn - ISTJ, obvious high Si+Te user, no Fe, her makeover in season 3 seemed like Fi, don't remember any Ne in her and she just seemed introverted, so ISTJ>ESTJ
Kurt - ESFP, not a thinker, has a Te but low one, don't know where people see Ni in him and Se is kinda obvious with his passion for fashion
Santana - ESFP, another very obvious typing
Brittany - -NFP, has a lot of Ne and Fi, don't remember any Te or Si in her, so I guess I have to leave it like that
Tina - I-FP, can't understand whether she's an Se or Ne
Mike - ISFP
Puck - ESFP, not ESTP, no Ti in him
Emma - ISFJ
Sue - ESTJ? ESFP in Se-Te loop? ESTP?
Marley - ISFP
Kitty - ESFP probably
Ryder - ISFJ? Not sure about him
Sugar - ESFP
Artie - I just can't type him at all
Mercedes - same as Artie
Sam - high Fe-user