• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Jessica Parker's type

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't want to go into that she-looks-like-a-horse-discussion...

but: I'd like to know what you think about her type..... is she an ISFP?
I have read this somewhere, and it'd make sense to me..... what do you think?

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I have been wondering what her type is, too. She has me puzzled. i don't think she looks like a horse.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't want to go into that she-looks-like-a-horse-discussion...

but: I'd like to know what you think about her type..... is she an ISFP?
I have read this somewhere, and it'd make sense to me..... what do you think?

It's what first comes to mind for me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like her a lot and think she's a great example of personality and attitude having more importance than genetics...because to me she's way cuter than a lot of classically beautiful people...anyway...not the point sorry.

haha...no idea on type. :blush:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Its hard to look at her type separately from her Sex and The City character's type, but I'd say DEFINITELY an F :D

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YouTube - Sarah Jessica Parker On Letterman pt. 1

nfj. definitely so/sx. probably 1w2. bc of that i'd guess enfj but i can't figure that out for sure. she attacks letterman so well, it's fucking hilarious. totally outmaneuvers him but with soooo much energy.

1w2 women confuse me because of their energy. i can see them as enfj, esfj, estj, and entj.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
633694014688052910-celebritylookalikes.jpg

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like her a lot and think she's a great example of personality and attitude having more importance than genetics...because to me she's way cuter than a lot of classically beautiful people...anyway...not the point sorry.

A jolie-laide? I think so...

(now I want to start a thread on jolie-laides...)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IEI, ethical subtype in socionics. No way she's infj. Her sense of humor is distinctly infp.

MBTI Type
INFJ

I really really absolutely agree with this :yes:....

MBTI Type
INFJ
Interesting so many of you see her as def NF!
I can rather see her as a Fi than a Fe-user, but I'm no expert...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've identified her as infp by association (married to one) and just now with this Family Stone film. Look at the cast. Claire Danes (who did the Juliet role opposite infp DiCaprio), Diane Keaton (who was in that film opposite estp Nicholson, yada yada), and some others who may as well be infp.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see her as an NF, or at least her character because she is always analyzing relationships and looking for the meaning behind it. She does seem hard to type.

Also, I find her beautiful, and I guess the horse reference is that she has a longer nose? Horses are beautiful as well, so I personally wouldn't take offense if someone said I looked like a horse. Longer noses look quite regal.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've identified her as infp by association (married to one) and just now with this Family Stone film. Look at the cast. Claire Danes (who did the Juliet role opposite infp DiCaprio), Diane Keaton (who was in that film opposite estp Nicholson, yada yada), and some others who may as well be infp.

You think Dicaprio is INFP? :huh:
I can see Keaton as INFP :yes: