• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Jessica Parker's type

Sunny Ghost

Uh... Yeah. :party:

alright, just chop shop what i wrote.

seriously though. not everyone can look like a super model and have that perfect face. and i think she's done very well with what she's been given.

people like you make me hate humanity. you're the reason girls are anorexic. you're the reason cosmetics make so much money. you're the reason people have plastic surgery done. what's wrong with not being a perfect 10 and still embracing yourself and being confident in who you are anyways? as well as embracing others imperfections as well?

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
alright, chop i wrote.

:devil:

seriously though. not everyone can look like a super model and have that perfect face. and i think she's done very well with what she's been given.

Okay. I never said I hated the woman. Comparing her to a horse for laughs isn't the same as dancing on her grave.

Relax.

people like you make me hate humanity.

Glad to see we're on the same bus.

you're the reason girls are anorexic. you're the reason cosmetics make so much money. you're the reason people have plastic surgery done. what's wrong with not being a perfect 10 and still embracing yourself and being confident in who you are anyways?

I think you're taking this out on the wrong person. :huh:

Sunny Ghost

i'm not talking about hate either. however, i do think it is incredibly insensitive to criticize someone based on looks alone. it's so incredibly shallow and makes people super self confident. some other female might see the image of sarah jessica parker being compared to a horse, and think to herself, "well shit, i'm no 10 either. i don't want to be compared like that. now i need to self improve my image to avoid this."

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
i'm not talking about hate either. however, i do think it is incredibly insensitive to criticize someone based on looks alone. it's so incredibly shallow and makes people super self confident. some other female might see the image of sarah jessica parker being compared to a horse, and think to herself, "well shit, i'm no 10 either. i don't want to be compared like that. now i need to self improve my image to avoid this."

Not my fault. I'm not the one who is insecure.

Some people think horses are beautiful, actually.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3

I agree with you. Plus this thread was about her personality type not her looks. The person shouldn't have posted it here.

Sunny Ghost

Not my fault. I'm not the one who is insecure.

Some people think horses are beautiful, actually.
yeah, and i'm sure you compared her to one as a compliment.

insecurity, especially in younger females, is quite prevalent. surely you realize this. and we're not talking about your feelings or insecurities, but the fact that others do have them.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
yeah, and i'm sure you compared her to one as a compliment.

insecurity, especially in younger females, is quite prevalent. surely you realize this. and we're not talking about your feelings or insecurities, but the fact that others do have them.

HURRRR.jpg

shuawei