ESFJ. Maybe ESTJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I don't think she's a dom Fe, or a J for that matter. Though some of this stuff I hear about that she does might sound a bit like Te. But I think ESTP's could be that way as well.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I don't think she's a dom Fe, or a J for that matter. Though some of this stuff I hear about that she does might sound a bit like Te. But I think ESTP's could be that way as well.
    She doesn't seem be T. She seem like a feeler.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

istj

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    She doesn't seem be T. She seem like a feeler.
    I didn't think she seemed to be like a T either. But apparently, in her offscreen life, she is very "In-Charge"-ish, and task-focused, rather than the people-fcused Get Things going.
    You can get a glimpse of how active and busy she is, on her Wiki page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Ray

Again, a tertiary F for women can be very visible and appear to color the whole persona (especially, in this case, it being extraverted).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)

Type Ideas

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I didn't think she seemed to be like a T either. But apparently, in her offscreen life, she is very "In-Charge"-ish, and task-focused, rather than the people-fcused Get Things going.

Again, a tertiary F for women can be very visible and appear to color the whole persona (especially, in this case, it being extraverted).
    Yes she is a "take charge" girl. After watching her show this week, I think she's an esfj.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yes she is a "take charge" girl. After watching her show this week, I think she's an esfj.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Though ESFJs are generally get-things-going, rather than in-charge.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

She's an Artisan, not a Guardian.

Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Just today, she said growing up, she preferred an Erector set and art stuff to dolls. While this by itself is not really indicative, it is evidence of a sure T mindset (+Se; and for a girl, mind you), and also that the whole "girly" image (that conveys F) is just on the surface.

Type Ideas