• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Julie Delpy

MBTI Type
INFJ

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I loved loved her 2 Days in Paris and Before Sunrise/Sunset.

Bush and a blow job, hahahahah!

I was...thinking introvert...isfp...she seems more earthly and live in the moment than infps, don't sense J in her...hmmm

ross_in_green

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
an isfp/infp - borderline. she's definitely more on the i side to me.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can imagine her typing "lol" after everyother sentence if she were undercover as a enfp user on this site.

The way Ethan Hawke shakes his head before the first :15 is strikingly similar to the way president obama does. YouTube - Ethan Hawke Out for Blood Makes me wonder if both are enfp.

He also mentions in the Kimmel interview that istj sinise called him out as the weakest link. Possible conflict relation?

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I say enfp- just guessing. I think the character she play is an enfp type 4.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Love her. ENFP is probably right.

Sunny Ghost

i see why some would say ISFP... however... she seems very comfortable talking and discussing in front of a lot of people. my best friend is an ISFP and is really comfortable in these types of situations too... but i think for the majority of us ISFP's, talking with more than one person, and especially when it feels like we have an audience, it sort of makes us freeze up. but she could be one of those rare ones that's just learned to be more comfortable with that scenario over time.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What say ye all about the possibility of infj?

And Hawke?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
any of you saw her movie 2 Days in Paris that she directed and wrote?
it is amazing.
I like it more than her Sunrise/Sunset actually, but they are wonderful too.
In the movie that she wrote, her character strikes me as ENFP, definitely Fi, neurotic, charming, very argumentative, slightly crazy, sensitive, artistic, flirty, sensual...
And the entire movie is very Ne-Fi to me.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
she is sooo down to earth.
likes to take the train and doesn't dig planes.

enfp.

love.