• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Xena/Hercules

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Xena: ESTP or ISTP
Gabrielle: ENFP
Joxer: ESFP
Autolycus: ExxP?
Ares: ESTP
Aphrodiety: ESFP

i haven't watched enough hercules episodes to know about hercules and iolaus so i'm keen to hears others opinions on those two.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Lenore Thomson typed them in her book as ESTP (Xena) and ESFP (Hercules).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Agreed on Xena and Gabrielle (well, and Aphrodite, but that's needless to say.) I think Xena is ISTP more than ESTP, though.

Autolycus is ENTP for sure.

Not sure about Ares. He's definitely an S, though.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Agreed on Xena and Gabrielle (well, and Aphrodite, but that's needless to say.) I think Xena is ISTP more than ESTP, though.

i'm more inclinded to think she's ISTP, too

Autolycus is ENTP for sure.

i thought about ENTP for autolycus initially. his inventiveness and how he likes to outsmart people just to proove that he can (the whole 'king of theives' rep) certainly seems ENTPish. but im very reluctant to put someone so suave and socially gentle as an ENTP. i wondered if he was maybe an ENFP instead.
maybe he's very high on the Fe if he's ENTP.

Last edited:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
This Xena?

xena006.jpg

My god, she is a rock star. But maybe you just mean 'Xena'. I thought that that particular Xena gave an ENTJ vibe, but S makes sense.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ

I think Xena might be introverted (ISTP). She's not very open, likes to keep to herself, doesn't like to (small) talk, keeps secrets... I've always liked the idea that the lead character might be introverted and her sidekick extraverted. It creates an interesting dynamic to the show. And isn't ISTP the kind of tomboy type?

S

sammy

Xena seems rather ISTP to me. Quiet leader, knows what she's doing, gives you the glare of death etc etc

Hercules seems more ESFP. He was a ball of fun huh, always acting first, thinking later.