• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTPs and INTJs in books?

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
I would like to have a list about fictional characters INTP and INTJ in books.
I want to read a book with INTP or INTJ as main character with interesting description.
Can you help me?

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Artemis fowl. Main character INTJ.
Some 12 year old evil genius kid who kidnaps a fairy of something...

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
the main characters Dagny Taggart and John Galt are INTP

Crime and Punishment
the main character is INTJ

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Shibumi - by Trevanian.

I think the main character, Nicholai Hel, is an INTJ.
In a nutshell this is an international assassin / historical / mystical work of fiction.
It is one of my favorites, ever.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Nero Wolfe - INTJ detective in many books by Rex Stout

Nero is a regimented and reclusive genius who solves crime in New York during the mid-twentieth century with the help of his (probably) ISTP secretary Archie Goodwin. Unlike many detective stories, the detective stays in the office and the secretary does all the legwork.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Raistlin in the Dragonlance series is INTJ. The Soulforge is focused on him, but he also is a main character in the original six books by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, starting with Dragons of Autumn Twilight.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Thanks to all!
I don't know some books here! Now I do some research...