• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ace Ventura When Nature Calls

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been watching it on comedy central. THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT REAL LIFE JIM CARREY'S TYPE...

What type do you guys think "the pet detective" is?

1. He is "a child of the light" having spent time with the monks (and a vow of celibacy), and loves the animals (no wait, he "speaks" to the animals, commands them to even do things!) to a ridiculous degree :laugh:

1.B: He meditates and travels thousands of miles in a transcendental/levitating spirit form...He then discovers key answer to his case.

2. He makes friends easily among the natives.

3. The monks found him rather annoying (too loud and talkative)

4. He likes to point out the odd reality of people's symbolism: He knocks out a person and wears them around like an animal skin shawl to show the ridiculousness. He asks to place a dollar bill during the native dance (stripper money).

5. He tries to intuit people's motives

6. He loves to "take action". Literally will drive through rather than around.

7. Is ridiculously silly, and makes an effort to influence the atmosphere around him.

What do you guys think among: ESFP, ENFJ, ENTP, ENFP???

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP. I'd say ENTP too maybe, but doesn't add up with most ENTPs at all i think...but that might be because I'm clouded by the fact (well...my personal opinion) that Jim Carrey is an ENFP.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP. I'd say ENTP too maybe, but doesn't add up with most ENTPs at all i think...but that might be because I'm clouded by the fact (well...my personal opinion) that Jim Carrey is an ENFP.

I would like the thread to be about THE CHARACTER, and not the actor. They are connected, yes, but I really want to focus on the character :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP. I always thought I was like hm when I was a kid.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'd sat ENFP, but I've known ENFJ's that kind of remind me of him too.