I've been watching it on comedy central. THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT REAL LIFE JIM CARREY'S TYPE...
What type do you guys think "the pet detective" is?
1. He is "a child of the light" having spent time with the monks (and a vow of celibacy), and loves the animals (no wait, he "speaks" to the animals, commands them to even do things!) to a ridiculous degree
1.B: He meditates and travels thousands of miles in a transcendental/levitating spirit form...He then discovers key answer to his case.
2. He makes friends easily among the natives.
3. The monks found him rather annoying (too loud and talkative)
4. He likes to point out the odd reality of people's symbolism: He knocks out a person and wears them around like an animal skin shawl to show the ridiculousness. He asks to place a dollar bill during the native dance (stripper money).
5. He tries to intuit people's motives
6. He loves to "take action". Literally will drive through rather than around.
7. Is ridiculously silly, and makes an effort to influence the atmosphere around him.
What do you guys think among: ESFP, ENFJ, ENTP, ENFP???