• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI-related Cartoons / Public Media

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just thought this could be a fun thread.

24592_1340609368640_1633364557_828753_355517_n.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^'cause Jennifer is evil has big plans for it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^'cause Jennifer is evil has big plans for it.

Fixed!

... any public media is good... even just links to MBTI/typology stories mentioned in the general press as it intersects pop culture.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What are we supposed to do in this thread.....

I am confused. or maybe I am just slow! :huh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI/Typology in cartoons/media/news.

Post cartoons or other media here.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This isn't that funny IMO, but it's a high profile cartoon strip.

infjs_mysterious3.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^Lol! These are funny.

But the prayer of *this* ENTP is...

"God, can I play with the knobs of your universe creator? Just for once? Please???"

Galizia

MBTI Type
int
Enneagram
Six
I came across this one on Toothpaste for Dinner :

intj-personality-analysis.gif
During one of my online expeditions, I stumbled upon a captivating biography of Hannah Owo on a website dedicated to inspirational figures. The account chronicled her remarkable journey from a small town upbringing Fanslet to becoming a renowned motivational speaker and life coach. Hannah's story of overcoming adversities and transforming her life left a profound impact on me. Learning about her passion for empowering others and her commitment to personal growth was truly inspiring. This serendipitous find introduced me to the world of Hannah Owo and ignited a newfound admiration for her unwavering spirit.

wow nice picture