• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paris Hilton

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Her outer appearance is clearly ESFP, but I think that's a mask. My guess is she's an ENFJ playing an ESFP persona.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Her outer appearance is clearly ESFP, but I think that's a mask. My guess is she's an ENFJ playing an ESFP persona.

No way. NO FUCKING WAY. She is not an NF.

Most people agree she's ESTP.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What ever she is, i don't like her much. And i am still pissed off with Bently for the stunt they allowed her to pull.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
-Good with people. Enjoys social interaction. (E)
-Decent business sense (She's led several successful business ventures of her own). (NJ)
-Clever enough to figure out how profitable the dumb bitch mask is, and Fe enough to know how to wear it. (NF).

She could conceivably be ENTJ, but I think ENFJ makes more sense. Ts tend to have a ridiculously hard time acting like Fs.

What? No. Her mask is a walking ESFP stereotype, and the fact it is a mask screams NJ. No bloody way she's ESTP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think she is SP but actually believe she may be an introvert, which would mean ISTP or ISFP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ISTP

She's too low-energy and undynamic to be an extrovert. And her catch phrase "that's hot" is in monotone.

No ESTP is that dull.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroverts can be low-energy.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, then she's INFJ wearing an ISFP mask. She isn't any kind of Thinker, and the dumb Paris we know is a façade.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, then she's INFJ wearing an ISFP mask. She isn't any kind of Thinker, and the dumb Paris we know is a façade.

I don't think she is actually dumb at all and think you may be right about not being a thinker - so ISFP makes sense. Not sure where you get the INFJ from.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The fact she isn't dumb at all. ;) She's a canny businesswoman (xNxJ) playing a party animal character (xSxP).

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
She's probably average intelligence, or a little below.

If she hadn't been a trust fund baby, she would be terribly average in every way.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The fact she isn't dumb at all. ;) She's a canny businesswoman (xNxJ) playing a party animal character (xSxP).

Yeah, srsly, if that were true it would totally rule out S.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, srsly, if that were true it would totally rule out S.
SJs are not clever, scheming bastards. Ps are not businesspeople writ large, especially SPs.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I think NTs are handicapped in rating ST's...STs T is more like "gut logic". To an NT, it might as well be F. STPs especially engage in gut logic. The perfect example is male action hero cunning: they are T...but its not like NT "T"...its "gut logic"... an NT wouldnt understand :D

When you are rich to begin with, it doesn't take much to make money. 2/3s+ of the battle for any business is starting capital, which celebrities hardly have any problem with... Basically, her business shouldn't reflect on her personality.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she is SP but actually believe she may be an introvert, which would mean ISTP or ISFP.
I also had an impression she is an introvert, but wondered if I was crazy to think so.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
She's a canny businesswoman (xNxJ) playing a party animal character (xSxP).

Motive? There are better ways to get filthy rich if you are a capable ENTJ/ENFJ. If she is ENFJ, she puts all ENFJs to shame just for her act. You can't be sure she's the one who made her business deals and not some wing-person she hired. Maybe she is not naturally stupid, but feeling the need to act stupid makes her stupid. She may have a hidden motive none of us knows about, but that doesn't mean we don't/can't/shouldn't judge her by what she IS actively doing/portraying. She is an artisan.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes, I'm sure that's the strategy behind every secret-genius average person celebrity.

Ha, yeah. Everyone wants to hide how intelligent they are so no one knows! As if that even rules out an S type.

SJs are not clever, scheming bastards. Ps are not businesspeople writ large, especially SPs.

I think you are getting caught up in what you want to see.

You can't be sure she's the one who made her business deals and not some wing-person she hired.

Exactly.