User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Paris Hilton

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Che wasn't the man with a vision, that was Fidel. Che was just an awesomely brilliant tactician - Ne.
    +1
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    This is so cute, thanks for the insight .. Oh hang on, i could pull this shit off the internet if i actually cared .. But then i am not out to impress anyone.

Wow .. You are so smart How about you come up with an idea that's your own, that you've drawn your own conclusions on with the help of a little life experience?

Seriously i do think you're a sensor .. You are rigid, your thoughts are concrete (not that i have been checking out your posts because i have a life)
    .. Could you possibly be in denial???
    He's probably like 12.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

@saslou aleksei.

The argument itself is idiotic---though my own comment may be so as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

My best friend is an SP. I'm not hostile towards all Sensors, just stupid ones (which happen to be most).
    Just so you know, most of us probably think you are a stupid one. Or just very unaware of others.

Have you tried INTP Central?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Or ENTP.org:rolli:
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Che was full of vision, it took him a while to develop his ideals. It was infact his vision and lack of tactical awareness that led to his downfall.
    Bullcrap. Che changed his ideals constantly, to match the times. He was more a revolutionary tactician than an actual government leader (like the ENTJ Castro) or theorist (like the INTP Marx).

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    This is so cute, thanks for the insight .. Oh hang on, i could pull this shit off the internet if i actually cared .. But then i am not out to impress anyone.

Wow .. You are so smart How about you come up with an idea that's your own, that you've drawn your own conclusions on with the help of a little life experience?

Seriously i do think you're a sensor .. You are rigid, your thoughts are concrete (not that i have been checking out your posts because i have a life)
    .. Could you possibly be in denial???
    Proof?

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing you can't find on the internet; The solution to the Grandfather Paradox (Which states that if you go back in time and kill your grandhather you cease to exist). The two possible solutions being that: either events will conspire against it happening (because if you are never born then you can't ever go back and it can't ever happen), or that you will kill your grandfather in an alternate timeline and not disappear after doing it. In either case, you can't prevent yourself from being born, because that'd be like swallowing your tongue: Your tongue itself is required to do any swallowing, much like you'd need to be alive to prevent yourself from coming to life (which would itself prevent you from being alive).

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Just so you know, most of us probably think you are a stupid one. Or just very unaware of others.

Have you tried INTP Central?
    You're free to call me stupid (It's untrue and you're doing it out of sympathy but whatever), but stupid what? Because I'm most certainly not a sensor, given I'm not detail-oriented or factual; I use data as a springboard, rather than the end of my thought process. Most of what I've said so far about sensors has been extrapolation from the definition of Si, Se, and the fact Sensors have a lower statistical IQ average than intuitives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Bullcrap. Che changed his ideals constantly, to match the times. He was more a revolutionary tactician than an actual government leader (like the ENTJ Castro) or theorist (like the INTP Marx).

No. I did not state he was or should have been a government leader, nor did he ever state he wanted to be one or that he thought of it as part of his journey. I said he was a visionary, which he was. I agree he was a revolutionary and i also agree Castro was always intending on being the "Leader" but it was Castro that made the majority of tactical plans and decisions. As far as i have read Che developed his ideals rather than changing them constantly. He was an avid reader esp of marxism and it was through his reading and travelling that he developed his ideals.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Glycerine

haha, like in true ENXP fashion, Paris Hilton to Fidel Castro.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Cocksure, yes. Ignorant... no.

Correction: NTs and STPs do that (but STPs are not very good at it). We're a social species and as such normal people (as defined by SJs, who comprise 44% of the population) act like it.
    SJs are quite adept at looking after their own, and also their families and closest friends. Si is, after all, frequently concerned with stability, safety, health, order, and cleanliness. There is most definitely a self-preservation instinct in being vigilant about protecting one's mate/offspring/parents/community and friends. Being a social animal is part of self-preservation. For you to not comprehend that seems rigid, closed-minded, and ...dare I say it?....smacks of Randroid behavior. Even NFs have a self-preservation instinct: first of all you apparently don't comprehend the nature of Fi, and secondly Hitler was an ENFJ and he seemed quite concerned with protecting his own....country and race.

Excuse me?

Off the top of my head:

1,024 x 2,357 = 2,413,568

GDP per capita of the world: $9,800
    GDP per capita of the United States: $48,500
    GDP per capita of Chile: $14,500
    Light speed: 300,000 km/h, or 186,000 mph
    Entanglement theory: States that any two particles created simultaneously will behave in the same way.
    Engine code of the Nissan Skyline R32-R34 engine: RB26DETT
    Engine code of the Mazda RX-8 Rotary engine: Renesis
    Coca-Cola was originally designed as a cocaine-laced alcoholic drink in the 1890s. After the prohibition its creator replaced the alcohol with sugar and kept the cocaine. later, when the Harrison Act was passed, the cocaine was eliminated, resulting in the drink we all know and love today. Unlike its competitor, Pepsi has never contained the ingredient it's (misleadingly) named after: Pepsin.
    SJs are usually quite good at math and memorizing facts due to Si. They often make excellent students. I'm not sure how you imagine you're displaying your superiority here.

At any rate, even with the abilities you've displayed here, you could still be quite socially retarded and lack the ability to grasp the subtleties of the humanities. Intellect, aside from mental retardation or other severe cases of brain malfunction, is relative.

The sentence I bolded in your quote is out of place.

My best friend is an SP. I'm not hostile towards all Sensors, just stupid ones (which happen to be most).
    It's a mistake to believe that all NTs are incredibly intelligent, or that all sensors are "stupid." It only shows that you don't quite grasp type theory - which isn't surprising given that you thought Paris Hilton is an ENFJ.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    It only shows that you don't quite grasp type theory - which isn't surprising given that you thought Paris Hilton is an ENFJ.
    He also vigilantly thinks Harry Potter is an ESTP. And in a typing thread I recall he said "INFP, ENFP, and ENTJ all fit. But I'm going with ENTP."
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)