• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rome (TV)

KDude

Caesar -- ESFP :yes:

Marc Antony -- ESTP

Octavian - ENTJ

Pullo - ESFP (unethical/batshit/definitely lacking depth subtype..)

Servilia - ISFJ (scorned subtype)

Vorenus - ESTJ

Atia - evil ESFJ

Cicero - ENFJ

Cleopatra - ENFP :cheese:

Octavia -- ISFP (she's the only nice person on that show)

Eirene -INFP (almost nice)

Cato - seriously misguided INFJ

I have no clue on Pompey or Brutus.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Caesar is probably ENTJ. (ESFP - Seriously?)

Octavian is about as INTJ as it gets.

Atia is ESTP.

Vorenus seems more ISTJ, but certainly STJ.

Agreed on most of the others (Although, Servilia I could see as xNFJ)

KDude

Atia incessantly barks down rules and customs, and is commending towards those who follow them or have good manners..reflects a lot of the values of the time with slaves, status, class..doesn't seem to improvise her own way around it. At the very least, she isn't the same type of ESTP Antony is.

Yes, I think Caesar is an ESFP..but an all business, and social tactician type. In the end, his power depended too much on charisma, friendships, and clever tactics (but lacking a real strategy or vision like NTJ/NFJ) and he got shanked fairly quickly for it. Yet he definitely was not completely Se driven or stupid like Pullo.

That said, only Socionics gives ESFP the credit of being good at politics. MBTI basically calls them smiling idiots. So I understand if you're not buying it :laugh:

You might be right about Octavian though. Not sure. Would an INTJ ever command a whole room, and even silence his own mother?

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsGEoYUZ6r8"]octavian party[/youtube]

VeniVidiVici

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
My guesses:

Caesar: ENTJ
Pompey: ISTJ?
Cicero: ENFJ
Cato: ESTJ
Brutus: ISTJ
Marc Antony: ESTP
Octavian: INTJ
Octavia: ISFP
Atia: ESFJ
Servilia: ISFJ
Vorenus: ISTJ
Pullo: ESFP
Agrippa: ISFP?
Maecenas: ENTP
Livia: ENTJ?
Lepidus: INTP?
Posca: INTP?
Niobe: ISFJ?
Timon: ISFP?
Memmio: ESTP
Eirene: INFP
Cleopatra: ENFP

KDude

^Pretty good typings above.

... Yeah, Caesar is ENTJ. I've dropped the "socionics" angle since I last posted here.

Not sure on Pompey being INTJ though.

VeniVidiVici

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
^Pretty good typings above.

... Yeah, Caesar is ENTJ. I've dropped the "socionics" angle since I last posted here.

Not sure on Pompey being INTJ though.
Thanks.

After reading about dominant-tertiary loops, i can see why you thought he was an ESFP.

Yeah, I changed it. I meant ISTJ.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I love that Cleopatra is typed an NF :solidarity:

I loved this show and their version of Cleopatra.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
meh ancient rome in english is horrible

KDude

meh ancient rome in english is horrible

Latin would be pretty cool. I've never seen a movie that used it extensively for Romans though, other than Gibson's Jesus movie. Pontius Pilate takes on a whole new vibe compared to... David Bowie in Last Temptation of Christ.

F

figsfiggyfigs

ahh Octavian. such an INTJ.
Caesar ENTJ
I also agree the Livia is ENTJ

this is one of my favourite shows, so this thread is great to read through! :D

S

Sniffles

I didn't get an INFJ vibe from Cato. Although his staunch defense of Roman tradition was admirable in my view, even if it was misguided on some level. I could see Cicero as ENFJ.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Loved this TV show!!!

*thinks*

Didn't we start a thread about this before?

*scratches head*

KDude

I didn't get an INFJ vibe from Cato. Although his staunch defense of Roman tradition was admirable in my view, even if it was misguided on some level. I could see Cicero as ENFJ.

Yeah, my fault. I made this thread when I had less of an idea on the types. I think if he was NFJ, he would have found some way to trascend more issues (even if temporarily) or maybe even would have seen the changes Caesar was bringing in a good light (whether Caesar meant it or not). He's too hung up on maintaining the status quo.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I just love Titus Pullo!

[YOUTUBE="35nrS59Dxg4"]Titus Pullo at his best[/YOUTUBE]

KDude

^Geez... I forgot how violent this show is.

Speaking of which, Gaia (the tough chick in the vid).. definitely ISTP. I think that covers it :cool: