• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Possible Patronus forms for each of the MBTIs, as well as what your own would be

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, so as personal as a Patronus would be, there would probably also be some correlation between this and MBTI if they weren't a fantasy creation. So, think of very happy memories people and let's have some fun with this, what do you reckon your own Patronus would be, and what animals do you think might turn up quite regularly for certain MBTIs? :cheese:

PS
Let's take the love induced Patronus forms outta this cos that gets personal, unless of course you'd like to share.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'd hope mine would be an owl of some sort, but I'd probably get something dumb like an amoeba.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wild forest cat i hope :)

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
:) All these sound really cool, any ideas for Patronus forms which may be associated more with a specific type?

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm ... I'll take a stab at this, although I feel like this might just end up being a list of animals I think could be associated with each type ...

ESTJ - elephant
ESFJ - bear
ISTJ - badger?
ISFJ - gazelle

ENTJ - lion
ENTP - fox
INTJ - serpent
INTP - owl (I agree with JocktheMotie, owls do seem INTP-like ... although I think a giant amoeba patronus would be pretty awesome, too ... it could destroy dementors through phagocytosis!)

ESTP - stallion
ESFP - puppy dog
ISTP - hawk
ISFP - panda

ENFJ - panther
ENFP - dolphin
INFJ - swan
INFP - penguin (I just really like penguins :D)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm ... I'll take a stab at this, although I feel like this might just end up being a list of animals I think could be associated with each type ...

ESTJ - elephant
ESFJ - bear
ISTJ - badger?
ISFJ - gazelle

ENTJ - lion
ENTP - fox
INTJ - serpent
INTP - owl (I agree with JocktheMotie, owls do seem INTP-like ... although I think a giant amoeba patronus would be pretty awesome, too ... it could destroy dementors through phagocytosis!)

ESTP - stallion
ESFP - puppy dog
ISTP - hawk
ISFP - panda

ENFJ - panther
ENFP - dolphin
INFJ - swan
INFP - penguin (I just really like penguins :D)

Damn good list! Captured them well.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think mine would take the shape of a....

MANBEARPIG
manbearpig_485.jpg

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
@OneWithSoul: That pic is cool, but I can't help feeling that it proves why animal testing is perceived by many to be inethical
@JockTheMotie: Well done on a most impressive list...

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I think mine would take the shape of a....
manbearpig_485.jpg

MANBEARPIG! YES! <3
In other news...

I agree that a bear is a pretty fair patronus for an ESFJ.
Hell, I'd be happy with a bear. Bears are so badass. :laugh:
If I got to pick my own though, I think I'd like a Jaguar instead.
Rawr! ;)

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Bears are mint, as are Jaguars, still not sure what the hell mine would turn up as, I have so far just come up with animals I like. Here are a few more type suggestions, please take positive meanings from these:

ISTJ Woodpecker
ESTJ Rhino
ISFJ Donkey
ISFP Lark

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would perhaps be nice to have a lion or tiger as my patronas.
329045565_a286fb7dcc.jpg
white-tiger.jpg

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another quiz.

What's your Patronus?

Your Result: Your Patrnous is a Wolf!

You work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done.

Though I seriously like uumalu's unicorn more.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Brine Shrimp/Sea Monkey.

brineshrimp.jpg

:D

Imagine my disappointment. When I was eight, I ordered some Sea Monkeys from the back of a comic book. And when I got them to hatch, they bore no resemblance to the cartoony characters in the comic. :steam:

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
No no no :nono:.

INFP =
20040326-206otter.jpg

Otter-11.jpg

otter.jpg

river_otter.jpg

Why? Because they are adorable.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Although on second thought, jagulars and ligers could be potentials for those not INFP enough for the otters ^^