• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Possible Patronus forms for each of the MBTIs, as well as what your own would be

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Wait how about Kirby? Can I have a Kirby patronus?

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
@Jeffster: Yeah, I find it makes quite a few people do that
@r0wo1: He's as much a creature as say a unicorn so maybe

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can mine be a phoenix? Plewse:cry:
I know mythical beasties are out....but, you know I obviously strongly identify with them. It's the healing tears thing, and the personal rejuvenation thing.
Otherwise I'll be a hedgehog (I liked the cute picture) or an Arrdvark....or a tortoise.

O

Oberon

I can't imagine that a mouse patronus would be very useful, but I can't help but think that's what I'd get.

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Can mine be a phoenix? Plewse:cry:
I know mythical beasties are out....but, you know I obviously strongly identify with them. It's the healing tears thing, and the personal rejuvenation thing.
Otherwise I'll be a hedgehog (I liked the cute picture) or an Arrdvark....or a tortoise.

Mythical beasts are in, you'll be glad to know. Dumbledore's patronus is a phoenix:yes::hug:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had that in the back of my head...but was kinda feeling I was overstepping the mark, they'er kind of power symbols, even though it's an obvious choice for me.

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Well earlier we were discussing how a Patronus was a protector rather than something purely ego-based. The patronus kinda covers your back, addressing your insecurities, but somehow still seeming relateable to some aspects of your nature. Therefore I would ponder whether because you feel as if you can relate to it, but somehow feel it is 'too good' for you, perhaps it would be your perfect protector...Feel free to disagree though of course :)

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. I like that reasoning. Much better than a tortoise:yes:

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
:) @ Firey

My gut instinct for myself would be elephant or some other kinda pachyderm, but I can't help thinking I'd be fairly susceptable to a love-based longing/loss Patronus change, not through any kinda self pity or anything, just because I let my emotions take me over completely sometimes.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know elephants mate for life, right? I think that would be an awesome patronus.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Changed my mind: mine would be a wild horse. Reason: Everybody always tells me how I walk like a horse. I also think that my legs look a bit like horse legs (except for the hairyness). People I know also seem to see me as an intelligent person, and horses are considered to be smart too. I don't think I'd be a normal horse, because I'm more likely to do whatever I want. :)