• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breaking Bad

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Season 4's end.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Season 4's end.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Got to Season 4 Episode 11 last night.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Got to Season 4 Episode 11 last night.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

On another more general season 4 note:

But, that being said (more season 4 episode 11 material):

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]:
Hence, it's the facts and objective nature of the situation that gets us riled up, and the clarification of the facts and objective nature of the situation the will calm us down.

I don't disagree with this - what's your point? Or, what's your beef? I think I explained my thoughts on that already, but you didn't reply to that post, you got distracted by five. We can take it to PM if you like though.

:)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I don't disagree with this - what's your point? Or, what's your beef? I think I explained my thoughts on that already, but you didn't reply to that post, you got distracted by five. We can take it to PM if you like though.

I know, I just thought this was a very demonstrative example.

Often times I'll engage with some piece of art, and it will strike me as an excellent place to build some common ground on a matter about which I and someone else have been having a discussion. Having the mentioning system now just makes it that much easier.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now I have to watch some show I know nothing about to understand Ti/Te Fi/Fe?

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

No, but it's a good show so you should watch it anyway. :hi:

(I wasn't following the discussion he's referring to, so I can't comment. I'm wondering why an exchange between an Fe dom and a Te dom would illustrate something about Fi and Te interaction specifically...and why NTPs would "like to think" anything in particular about the differences between FPs and TJs).

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

No, but it's a good show so you should watch it anyway. :hi:

What he said. One of the best shows I've ever seen (haven't watched The Sopranos or The Wire, though).

(I wasn't following the discussion he's referring to, so I can't comment. I'm wondering why an exchange between an Fe dom and a Te dom would illustrate something about Fi and Te interaction specifically...

It's not interpersonal interaction between Te and Fi, it's intrapersonal.

Hence, why it does not matter that Skyler is an ENFJ.

It's all about how a (I[N])TJ would handle it versus a hypothetical FP.

...and why NTPs would "like to think" anything in particular about the differences between FPs and TJs).

That's mostly in reference to [MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION], but it's also applicable to any other Te-hating NTPs who try to make Te out to be less than what it really is, cuz, as [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] says, they hate how it moves the, let's say, locus of importance, from the inner world to the outer world.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Te coming before Fi is not at all the same as Fi coming before Te.

Regardless of how much NFs and NTPs like to think it's not.
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION]

i never claimed that theres no difference. Try to learn to tell the difference with your imaginery Ni world with the real world already..

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's mostly in reference to [MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION], but it's also applicable to any other Te-hating NTPs who try to make Te out to be less than what it really is, cuz, as [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] says, they hate how it moves the, let's say, locus of importance, from the inner world to the outer world.

I dont hate Te. Please do explain what you think my definition of Te is, just so that i can laugh at your delusions