• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breaking Bad

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Also, Jesse is undoubtedly an SFP.

I'd probably go with something like eSFP or xSFP, but iSFP might be alright too.

ferunandesu

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Gale was definitely not an INTP. I'd say INFP or INTJ before INTP, but... I'm actually gonna go out on a limb and say ISFJ. He definitely had that ISFJ, mother-goose type creepiness.

At first I thought Walter was an INTP, but now I'm gonna just say a conflicted INTJ. Enneagram 5 growing towards 8.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At first I thought Walter was an INTP
breaking_bad.jpg

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

redacted

I think Walt is INTP. He has never been a man of plan implementation until the series of recent stressors in his life. This is the first period of time he is trying his hand at manipulating people and situations, and his progression throughout the series has basically been his gaining confidence in abilities that were outside the realm of his personality for 50 years.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Walt is INTP. He has never been a man of plan implementation until the series of recent stressors in his life. This is the first period of time he is trying his hand at manipulating people and situations, and his progression throughout the series has basically been his gaining confidence in abilities that were outside the realm of his personality for 50 years.

There is no way Walter is INTP, he is clearly Pi dom, in the series he is just slowly moving out of his comfort zone which is consistent with Ni or Si dominants. In fact you gave more evidence that he is INTJ, he is not very adaptable and needs time to be heavily prepared, I mean he has never really had a hand in constant criminality until he got cancer.

He is not that confident(at first) because he does not yet have to a solid experiential map(Pi) but he is slowly gaining confidence because he's gaining more experience for Ni to build on and he definitely is a master planner on par with Gus, Gus just has more experience than he does.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah, I'm with [MENTION=9672]Robopop[/MENTION] (and most everybody else) on this one.

He's an ITJ for sure, and seems to be an INTJ who let go of his ambitions for some reason (I'm only at the beginning of season 4, but, near the end of season 3, I believe, there's *spoiler alert* the scene with him and Skyler looking to buy their house back when they were younger and you can totally see the ambitious INTJ in him *end spoiler* that, for whatever reason, I do not know at this point, died, and was replaced with what looked a lot more like an ISTJ.

The show is about him regaining that ambition (his Ni vision) that he once had.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
You know, it would be helpful if everybody put how far you need to be in the show to read the spoiler before they use a spoiler tag.

Just sayin'

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You know, it would be helpful if everybody put how far you need to be in the show to read the spoiler before they use a spoiler tag.

Just sayin'

Since the season 4 finale just aired on Sunday, the answer to how caught up you should be before reading any of the above posts is "completely." I would presume this will be true for a most of the following posts.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Still end of season 4 stuff here.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Since the season 4 finale just aired on Sunday, the answer to how caught up you should be before reading any of the above posts is "completely." I would presume this will be true for a most of the following posts.

Yeah, that much I can gather for myself, but someone reading this thread 6 months from now, watching the episodes online: not so much.

It would seem a good policy to, if not in every single post, at least regularly make clear how far in the series will be discussed in a set of spoiler tags.

Think about the children.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, that much I can gather for myself, but someone reading this thread 6 months from now, watching the episodes online: not so much.

It would seem a good policy to, if not in every single post, at least regularly make clear how far in the series will be discussed in a set of spoiler tags.

Think about the children.
I think it is safe to say that everybody is currently discussing the 4th season ending and/or possible developments for the 5th season. I will make sure I point out when it isn't the case.
Also, I'd like to publicly apologize for messing up the spoiler tag on my last post. It's corrected now. :fpalm: Thanks to [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] for the warning.
Also, thanks [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9325]ZPowers[/MENTION] for clarifying things.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Moar season 4 finale comments:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Moar season 4 finale comments: