User Tag List

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 434

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #391
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Oh, it's just your usual MO, so I figured I would beat you to the punch.
    translation: I'm justified in projecting all manner of intentions onto you.

    And I am pretty sure if we did a forum search for these phrases they are going to be attached to you and not me being that I don't fall back upon these things.
    you fall back on them all the time. the phrases would be linked backed to me because I call people out when they are falling back on them.

    I am not harassing you. If you can't handle being pointed out where you are wrong on this forum, then fact check your posts better(mod edit: removed quoted insults)
    don't even pretend like this has anything to do with me be pointed out as being wrong (maybe I am, it wouldn't be the first time. that's not the point). this has to do with you projecting ludicrous intentions on me and trying to provoke me and then play innocent one (which you are inevitably going to do again and say I'm actually the one projecting intentions)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #392
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Now you made me laugh out loud.
    At this point you're just being a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Hi pot. Maybe you should stop trying to make "straw men" and "ad hominem" attacks against those who are your better in every possible conceivable way. It just continues to undermine this ridiculous forum image you wish to present of yourself as being cool and collected with an unearned arrogance.

    If you have read his posts that much and completely missed the point, its not his burden to draw pictures so that you can understand.

    And the majority of your posts are crybaby whines about how you are being attacked simply because someone doesn't agree with you. Which is the majority of our interactions. Not terribly impressive.
    What point did he miss? Nicodemus had no point, he was just being a dick. He had no argument, he was just being a troll.


    @Riva

    Do not take boyish jabs that are/were used in playgrounds as Fe based judgments. And not all social norm based put downs are Fe; some are Si and some are Te. Add to it any type is capable and guilty of put downs or frowning upon others without letting it known atleast once in their lives irrespective of their types

    Please provide us with atleast 2 more examples of this trait of him since you used the word constant it should be easy.
    Him and the hyspanic guy would constantly use Fe put downs to put each other down based how they were not following social norms. How about this smart guy: tell me when the man ever uses Fi. The man is the absolute antithesis of Fi, he NEVER uses it, EVER!

  3. #393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    At this point you're just being a troll.
    I expressed my reaction to your premature surrender.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What point did he miss? Nicodemus had no point, he was just being a dick. He had no argument, he was just being a troll.
    The point was that you had no argument in your response to Stephano (hence this post, a mirroring of your own words). I wanted to find out whether you are just too deep into it to realize that you forgot that your opinion needs evidence as well or whether you simply lack, say, the knack to reflect these workings even if the situation calls for it.

  4. #394
    Member Array DoctorCroupy#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Just got done reading over the last few pages of this debate. It was pretty hilarious, all around. When the 'twat' dropped, things got real. I'd like to thank all parties involved for making this so entertaining, especially Nicodemus. You're a clever dude haha.

    That said, I think Walt's an INTJ. I'm sure he has Si in there (fictional characters are never totally consistent), but his Ni is what stands out to me as dominant.

    Either way, I'm sure we can all at least agree that he's Ixxx haha.

  5. #395
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @RivaHim and the hyspanic guy would constantly use Fe put downs to put each other down based how they were not following social norms. How about this smart guy: tell me when the man ever uses Fi. The man is the absolute antithesis of Fi, he NEVER uses it, EVER!
    Could you go into the specifics a bit more; rather than implying you've seen it when the two are interacting? You did say he 'constantly' use it. Nico does seem to have a point; you haven't forgotten, you just probably don't know/have much to back things up. But that was walt, this is hank. I will admit i'm an idiot for not seeing the obvious if you provide undeniable examples (atleast 5). *eagerly waits to admit stupidity*

  6. #396
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    One of the defining shows of this generation.

  7. #397
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Just got done reading over the last few pages of this debate. It was pretty hilarious, all around. When the 'twat' dropped, things got real. I'd like to thank all parties involved for making this so entertaining, especially Nicodemus. You're a clever dude haha.That said, I think Walt's an INTJ. I'm sure he has Si in there (fictional characters are never totally consistent), but his Ni is what stands out to me as dominant.Either way, I'm sure we can all at least agree that he's Ixxx haha.
    On the contrary I believe fictional characters are truer to the limitations mbti than rl people (who change every second). Besides the truer the actor is to the role the better defined the character becomes.

  8. #398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    On the contrary I believe fictional characters are truer to the limitations mbti than rl people (who change every second). Besides the truer the actor is to the role the better defined the character becomes.
    That is like saying that science fiction is truer to the laws of physics than reality.

  9. #399
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    That is like saying that science fiction is truer to the laws of physics than reality.
    MBTI is not physics nor is it accepted as a science.

    Fiction has the only chance of bringing fictional science theories into realities; and reality never would.

  10. #400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    MBTI is not physics nor is it accepted as a science.
    But both science and MBTI attempt to describe reality, whereas fiction wants to exemplify ideas.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •