User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

Results 381 to 390 of 435

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #381
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Now you made me laugh out loud.
    you're being a twat. just stop
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #382
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    I thought it was funny.

  3. #383
    Senior Member pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...c-masculinity/

    Dude sounds like a fuckwit.
    /didn't watch the show
    newsflash: that's the basic premise of the show.

  4. #384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you're being a twat. just stop
    Do you think 'twat' counts as an insult?

  5. #385
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do you think 'twat' counts as an insult?
    my goal wasn't to insult you, it's just that 85% of your posts are nothing more than a mocking the other person and implying they are a dumbass. when you make little in the way of actual contributions yourself, this starts to become annoying.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    my goal wasn't to insult you, it's just that 85% of your posts are nothing more than a mocking the other person and implying they are a dumbass. when you make little in the way of actual contributions yourself, this starts to become annoying.
    Your misjudgement probably stems from a lack of information about the implications of my words and my personal relationship with whoever I am talking to. I think there is only one person with whom my main goal is to mock them; with everyone else, it is, if at all present, secondary at best.

    However, if annoyance to you is reason enough to call someone a twat, I reckon you can understand if to someone else it is reason enough to put up a stumbling block in another's line of argument to forestall further annoyance coming from that particular source. If you re-read what I wrote here, you will notice that a good discussion could have been had if only your friend had paused to think for a moment.

  7. #387
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    my goal wasn't to insult you, it's just that 85% of your posts are nothing more than a mocking the other person and implying they are a dumbass. when you make little in the way of actual contributions yourself, this starts to become annoying.
    Hi pot. Maybe you should stop trying to make "straw men" and "ad hominem" attacks against those who are your better in every possible conceivable way. It just continues to undermine this ridiculous forum image you wish to present of yourself as being cool and collected with an unearned arrogance.

    If you have read his posts that much and completely missed the point, its not his burden to draw pictures so that you can understand.

    And the majority of your posts are crybaby whines about how you are being attacked simply because someone doesn't agree with you. Which is the majority of our interactions. Not terribly impressive.

  8. #388
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Hi pot. Maybe you should stop trying to make "straw men" and "ad hominem" attacks against those who are your better in every possible conceivable way. It just continues to undermine this ridiculous forum image you wish to present of yourself as being cool and collected with an unearned arrogance.
    If you have read his posts that much and completely missed the point, its not his burden to draw pictures so that you can understand.
    And the majority of your posts are crybaby whines about how you are being attacked simply because someone doesn't agree with you. Which is the majority of our interactions. Not terribly impressive.
    1) I used neither the words ad hominem nor strawman in my response to Nico
    2) if you want me to stop bringing up strawman and ad hominem, stop using them
    3) stop harassing me (mod edit - insult removed).
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #389
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No, he's not. The man constantly uses Ti<Fe put downs, and insults others for not fitting social norms. For instance, in the beginning episode where he tells Walt that he's not a "real man" for not knowing how to handle a gun. That's more of an ESTP thing.
    Do not take boyish jabs that are/were used in playgrounds as Fe based judgments. And not all social norm based put downs are Fe; some are Si and some are Te. Add to it any type is capable and guilty of put downs or frowning upon others without letting it known atleast once in their lives irrespective of their types

    Please provide us with atleast 2 more examples of this trait of him since you used the word constant it should be easy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Hi pot. Maybe you should stop trying to make "straw men" and "ad hominem" attacks against those who are your better in every possible conceivable way. It just continues to undermine this ridiculous forum image you wish to present of yourself as being cool and collected with an unearned arrogance.
    Lolz.

  10. #390
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) I used neither the words ad hominem nor strawman in my response to Nico
    2) if you want me to stop bringing up strawman and ad hominem, stop using them
    3) stop harassing me (insult removed).
    Oh, it's just your usual MO, so I figured I would beat you to the punch. And I am pretty sure if we did a forum search for these phrases they are going to be attached to you and not me being that I don't fall back upon these things.

    I am not harassing you. If you can't handle being pointed out where you are wrong on this forum, then fact check your posts better.

    (mod edit: removed quoted insults)
    Last edited by Randomnity; 10-24-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed insults

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO