User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

Results 361 to 370 of 435

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #361
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I'd go 8w7 over 7w8 for Hank. At least it becomes more apparent later in the series.

  2. #362
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Hank is an esfp people. in the first few episodes - maybe even in the first season as a whole - he was an estp but as the show proceeds/the character develops he clearly indicates that he lacks Fe - the Fe based manipulation ETPs are capable of especially - and that he has obvious Fi. Also his analytical pattern isn't Ti and I would bet it's mostly Se + Te.

    Elf I guess since you've watched only 6 episodes I/we should exempt you from criticism for confusing Fi and Fe?
    No, he's not. The man constantly uses Ti<Fe put downs, and insults others for not fitting social norms. For instance, in the beginning episode where he tells Walt that he's not a "real man" for not knowing how to handle a gun. That's more of an ESTP thing.

  3. #363
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Riva

    Add to ^ I think Jesse could be an estp. Not entirely sure. He does show Ti sort of analysis and Se Fe anger. My typing would be a litte bit more justifiable if he was an e6 as you've typed him and not a 7w8 as I assumed him to be.

    **Contains spoilers for those who haven't seen all of the episodes**




    Also the man is clearly a 6 and not a 7w8. The man is too damn reactive to be a 7w8.

    On a side note, I also saw Jane as an ISFP 4w5 sx/sp.

  4. #364
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    up through episode 6 of Season II:
    Walter White: IN?J 6w5>9w8>?w? Sp/Sx
    Skyler White: ENFJ 1w2>6w7>2w3 Sx/So (@The Great One: Skyler is one of the most possessive, fiery, drama queen bitches I've ever seen. her antics border on adolescent and she's hot/cold as hell. Sx dom for sure)
    Walter Jr: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 So/Sx
    Hank Schrader: ES?P 7w8>8w9>3w2 Sp/So or So/Sp
    Marie Schrader: EN?P 7w6 or 6w7>9w8>4w3 Sx/So
    Jesse Pinkman: ESFP 6w7>9w8>?w? Sx/So
    Tuco: ESTP 8w7>6w7>3w2 So/Sx (tempted to say Sx/So cuz of the batshit craziness, but he fits the "gusto and camaraderie" theme of Social 8....gone to hell)

    also, TGO, I think the woman you think is a 4w5 Sx/Sp is actually a 7 or a 9w8 (but Sx/Sp as fuck. you were right about that).
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #365
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Walter White: IN?J 6w5>9w8>?w? Sp/Sx
    Skyler White: ENFJ 1w2>6w7>2w3 Sx/So (@The Great One: Skyler is one of the most possessive, fiery, drama queen bitches I've ever seen. her antics border on adolescent and she's hot/cold as hell. Sx dom for sure)
    Walter Jr: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 So/Sx
    Hank Schrader: ES?P 7w8>8w9>3w2 Sp/So or So/Sp
    Marie Schrader: EN?P 7w6 or 6w7>9w8>4w3 Sx/So
    Jesse Pinkman: ESFP 6w7>9w8>?w? Sx/So
    Tuco: ESTP 8w7>6w7>3w2 So/Sx (tempted to say Sx/So cuz of the batshit craziness, but he fits the "gusto and camaraderie" theme of Social 8....gone to hell)
    Walter is clearly an INTJ
    Jesse seems later on more like an ENFP (7w6)
    And I'm not sure if Junior is ISFP or INFP.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  6. #366
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Walter is clearly an INTJ
    Jesse seems later on more like an ENFP (7w6)
    And I'm not sure if Junior is ISFP or INFP.
    No Jesse is Se as fuck. Where do you see Ne?

  7. #367
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    No Jesse is Se as fuck. Where do you see Ne?
    Since he is a fictional character, going by functions doesn't help to type him. Functions don't directly tell about someone's personality, only indirectly. I say Jesse has a little idealist in him and lots of potential. He's just fucked up, has little education and talks very rude. I guess that's mostly why people see him as S.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  8. #368
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    That's Fi and enneagram 6.

  9. #369
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    up through episode 6 of Season II:
    Walter White: IN?J 6w5>9w8>?w? Sp/Sx
    Skyler White: ENFJ 1w2>6w7>2w3 Sx/So (@The Great One: Skyler is one of the most possessive, fiery, drama queen bitches I've ever seen. her antics border on adolescent and she's hot/cold as hell. Sx dom for sure)
    Walter Jr: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 So/Sx
    Hank Schrader: ES?P 7w8>8w9>3w2 Sp/So or So/Sp
    Marie Schrader: EN?P 7w6 or 6w7>9w8>4w3 Sx/So
    Jesse Pinkman: ESFP 6w7>9w8>?w? Sx/So
    Tuco: ESTP 8w7>6w7>3w2 So/Sx (tempted to say Sx/So cuz of the batshit craziness, but he fits the "gusto and camaraderie" theme of Social 8....gone to hell)

    also, TGO, I think the woman you think is a 4w5 Sx/Sp is actually a 7 or a 9w8 (but Sx/Sp as fuck. you were right about that).
    1. There is no way that Skyler is self pres last.

    2. There is no possible way that Hank is an ESFP.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Since he is a fictional character, going by functions doesn't help to type him. Functions don't directly tell about someone's personality, only indirectly. I say Jesse has a little idealist in him and lots of potential. He's just fucked up, has little education and talks very rude. I guess that's mostly why people see him as S.
    Yes, going by functions does help to type him. For example, Walter White clearly displays Ni and Te. How else do you suggest that we type him? By temperament? That's stupid. The only reason that you think that Jessie is ENFP is because he goes crazy Fi in the last season, which is mostly associated ENFP's. ESFP's can do that as well dude.

  10. #370
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Since he is a fictional character, going by functions doesn't help to type him. Functions don't directly tell about someone's personality, only indirectly. I say Jesse has a little idealist in him and lots of potential. He's just fucked up, has little education and talks very rude. I guess that's mostly why people see him as S.
    you are mistaken. the functions are your Jungian type. my personality is the furthest thing from being either "extroverted" or "feeling", but I am an ENFP because I am Ne>Fi with some Te thrown into the mix.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO