User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

Thread: Breaking Bad

Stansmith

My main gripe is that I felt no grudge towards the Nazis or Todd; there wasn't enough of a sense of closure in seeing them die for me (we were essentially given 2-3 episodes to 'hate' them). Certainly not enough to end the series on a climatic note, but I'm content nonetheless.

As for Jesse's fate, it seems unlikely that he'll suddenly go from severe, soul crushing, dehumanizing, psychological trauma to suddenly living a life drastically different from the one he's been living for the past decade or so. Can't say I'm happy for him.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Yep.Todd is definitely on his way to becoming my new favorite meme.
    after all the cruel things he has done; why can't I hate todd? I guess because - like someone said it earlier - he is like a child doing what he does to get approval. It all made sense: when he killed that boy he was looking for white's approval, when he spared jesse's life he was looking for lydia's approval, when he spared walt's life he was sparing someone's life he was seeking approval from, etc.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I can't say I loved how the last season played out but, it did right by the viewers for sure. They got you revved up for vengeance and started heading towards a cliff only to take their foot off the gas and allow things to coast to a slow and relatively anti-climactic stop. The gave you the "holy shit" moment before you were expecting it and wrapped up the details to conclude the show and offer it finality. After reading some of these comments and thinking more about it, I think they did a really good job with the show, better than Dexter for sure, better than most multi-seasoned shows. Hell, the fact that they even offered a conclusion is something I'm starting to see as a network courtesy these days!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

There, there. Walt's in a better place now, y'all.

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

The best summary of the series I found so far.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Walter White: INTJ 6w5>9w8>?w? Sp/So (maybe Sp/Sx)
    Skyler White: E?FJ 1w2>6w7>2w3 Sx/So
    Walter Jr: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 Sp/Sx
    Hank: ESTP 7w8>8w7>2w3 So/Sp
    Jesse Pinkman: ESFP 6w7>8w7>?w? Sx/So

PS: only on episode 6. opinions may change
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

Yeah I agree with this. I also agree with the 9w8 gut fix as well. I thought that he had an 8w7 subwing as well. His reaction style is to first avoid confrontation, and then to explode crazily.

I do think that she's an ENFJ. However, I don't agree with the sx/so typing at all. She is so/sp in my opinion. Also, there is no way in hell that she's self-pres last. In the later seasons she is constantly afraid of things that can hurt her. She constantly fears that drug dealers will come and kill her or her family. She's self pres as fuck dude. Also, I think that she's a core reactive type. Plus, I'm pretty damn sure that her image fix is 3w2, and not 2w3.

I agree with everything in this, except I don't think that he is sp/sx. I think that he is so/sx.

I agree with everything here, except I'm pretty sure that his image fix is 3w2, and not 2w3. He tends to be very goal-oriented and wants to be praised for his accomplishments. He doesn't just want to be liked.

I agree that he is a core 6w7 sx/so. However, is gut fix is 9w8(sw8w7). He actually isn't that confronational, he just is so fucking reactive that it makes him look like he has an 8 fix. Also his image fix is clearly 2. You will see that very clearly when you watch the later seasons.

Riva

PS: only on episode 6. opinions may change
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post

I agree with everything here, except I'm pretty sure that his image fix is 3w2, and not 2w3. He tends to be very goal-oriented and wants to be praised for his accomplishments. He doesn't just want to be liked.
    Hank is an esfp people. in the first few episodes - maybe even in the first season as a whole - he was an estp but as the show proceeds/the character develops he clearly indicates that he lacks Fe - the Fe based manipulation ETPs are capable of especially - and that he has obvious Fi. Also his analytical pattern isn't Ti and I would bet it's mostly Se + Te.

Elf I guess since you've watched only 6 episodes I/we should exempt you from criticism for confusing Fi and Fe?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Hank is an esfp people. in the first few episodes - maybe even in the first season as a whole - he was an estp but as the show proceeds/the character develops he clearly indicates that he lacks Fe - the Fe based manipulation ETPs are capable of especially - and that he has obvious Fi. Also his analytical pattern isn't Ti and I would bet it's mostly Se + Te.
    Elf I guess since you've watched only 6 episodes I/we should exempt you from criticism for confusing Fi and Fe?
    I could buy that (you make a good point about the Se-Te investigation style)
    I mostly think ESTP because his laugh and expressions are very Fe-ish.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

I could buy that (you make a good point about the Se-Te investigation style)
    I mostly think ESTP because his laugh and expressions are very Fe-ish.
    If SW heard that he would scream folk typology, add you post to his folk typology example thread and follow you around for the rest of your life.

However I kinda agree with you on that point. I took entjs' famous laughs as an example - I pray to god that he doesn't see this - and realized that ETPs have a different sort of a laugh as the laugh of ENTJs have a Fi prideful touch to it; where ETPs don't. Then again - I believe I have posted this before - the Fi of ESFPs more so than any other Fi type could have an Fe touch to it due to their Se expressiveness.

Watch the rest of the season - and all the seasons of course - and tell me whether you still think he is an esfp.

Edit -

Add to ^ I think Jesse could be an estp. Not entirely sure. He does show Ti sort of analysis and Se Fe anger. My typing would be a litte bit more justifiable if he was an e6 as you've typed him and not a 7w8 as I assumed him to be.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)