User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 435

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #231
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Sp/so also wants to provide for their family as well. What's your point?
    I'll give your reasoning some thought. Unfortunately the show is about to come to full closure so there's not really much of a reason for me to sift through very many episodes with this theory in mind. At least we can both agree that he has clear sp tendencies.

  2. #232
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm totally cracking up right now at the little dog paw in your avatar pouring something haha.

    Since I'm basically a season behind I haven't read this thread in a meaningful way... whenever I do read a new post I open the thread with one eye closed (seriously) until I know it is safe ha! But yah I don't really know how people are typing Gus... you/others were thinking ExTJ? I see him as one bad ass m^*@er-f%#%in eNFJ.
    It's because he's faker than Pro Wrestling, isn't it? :P

  3. #233
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'll give your reasoning some thought. Unfortunately the show is about to come to full closure so there's not really much of a reason for me to sift through very many episodes with this theory in mind. At least we can both agree that he has clear sp tendencies.
    He is a self pres dom. No question about it.

  4. #234
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Ti fail


    He was cooking at first but then started a fire because plot device. So it still stands!

    I'm a big fan of Todd Damon though, so I'm rooting for him.



  5. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    It's because he's faker than Pro Wrestling, isn't it? :P
    haha Gingko.


  6. #236
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post


    He was cooking at first but then started a fire because plot device. So it still stands!

    I'm a big fan of Todd Damon though, so I'm rooting for him.
    haha he reminds me of him too!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #237
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay that's just f%@#in spooky how you can read my thoughts like that.
    Likes Starry liked this post

  8. #238
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    haha Gingko.

    xNTJs are pretty good at faking Fe. His brand of Fe feels stiff, impersonal and rehearsed, even by Fe-standards. Compare him to Hans Landa (INFJ) who actually seems like a genuinely warm, affable dude


  9. #239
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Ive got nothin to add typology discussion yet, but was wondering if the desire to slap Skyler White everytime she's on screen ever subside?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  10. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    xNTJs are pretty good at faking Fe...
    Well, just to be fair...the xNFJs I know are pretty good at faking Fe too.

    haha. <--I'm laughing...but what I say is hardly a joke.

    Still, I should probably mention that I was just kidding with Gingko. My typing of Gus doesn't have much to do with his behavior...And everything to do with what motivates him. For example, whether you believe Walter White is ISTJ or INTJ... I can see my father (INTJ) in him so clearly. Aside from remaining mindful of his family...he willfully steps out of the emotion in order to make the best decision on what to do or how to proceed. Gus does not do this...and here is where I see those xNFJs I mention above. Gus steps into the emotion...and while he doesn't verbally communicate this you can see it on his face. He has an emotional relationship to every moment in his life...with some of those connections possessing greater significance due to his relationship to the people that inhabit those moments (I'm speaking in the present tense on purpose to illustrate how the NF, especially the NFJ, experiences time. There is no 'history.' The past is always occurring and never removed from the present or future. I'm also speaking like this so as not to give away the storyline ) <--This is what makes NFs 'gone bad' the most dangerous of figures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Ive got nothin to add typology discussion yet, but was wondering if the desire to slap Skyler White everytime she's on screen ever subside?
    Yah no...I don't... *sigh* I don't think that compulsion ever goes away/subsides.

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts