User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 435

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #171
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    So you dont blame me for you leading me to make a false assumption, but you blame me for making the assumption that you led me to? Makes no sense.

    And your point was that i make false assumptions, but you proved it by leading me to make a false assumption.. that doesent prove anything else than that your methods of proving stuff doesent prove aynything else than that your logic fails.
    Actually, by "being led there", I was referring to my making the mention tag.

    Not leading you to make a false assumption.

    I didn't lead you to make the false assumption.

    You're a big boy; you did that all on your own.

    Good job ignoring the rest of my message, though.

    I thought, according to your thread, it was the "stupid Te users" who were supposed to get caught up in the insignificant details...
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  2. #172
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Actually, by "being led there", I was referring to my making the mention tag.

    Not leading you to make a false assumption.

    Good job ignoring the rest of it, too.

    I thought, according to your thread, it was the "stupid Te users" who were supposed to get caught up in the insignificant details and lose the forest for the trees...
    You made a post where you said that some types cant see that function order matters, then you mentioned some users under that, including me.

    This is a direct indicator of you thinking that i think that too. Its not me assuming that you meant something, its you saying so..

    Its not a insignificant detail if you say something, its quite a significant detail. Learn not to say stuff you dont mean if you dont want people think you mean something that you dont mean.

    What i said on that topic isnt about losing the forest for the trees, this is some false assumption of yours again.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  3. #173
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    This is a direct indicator of you thinking that i think that too.
    Actually, no it's not.

    But you're finally getting a little bit closer.

    I explicitly stated my reasons for mentioning you in post #168, though, so you can go read that, and stop losing the forest for the trees.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Its not me assuming that you meant something, its you saying so..
    Actually, per the above, that's precisely what you've done.

    I never said what you have claimed that I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Its not a insignificant detail if you say something, its quite a significant detail.
    Yes, but, once again, per the above, I never said what you assumed and have claimed that I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Learn not to say stuff you dont mean if you dont want people think you mean something that you dont mean.
    Learn not to read things into what others have said that they did not in fact say.

    If I wanted to say what you've claimed I have said, I would have explicitly said it.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    What i said on that topic isnt about losing the forest for the trees, this is some false assumption of yours again.
    Actually, losing the forest for the trees is precisely what you are doing (aside from the fact that the tree you are focusing isn't even actually a tree). You are focusing on an insignificant detail, about which you have made a false assumption, even though I've explicitly stated my reasons for mentioning you in post #168.

    Once again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The reason I mentioned you in the post is precisely because you would say something as stupid as the above.

    The reason I mentioned you in the post is because you overaccentuate the role of Fi in a TJ's Te.

    And because you hold and express ignorant views of Te and TJs in general.

    Jung would hang his head in disgust at you.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  4. #174

    Default

    Having someone walk into a funny trap is not all that funny if you have to explain to them that they walked into it.

  5. #175
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Actually, no it's not.

    But you're finally getting a little bit closer.

    I explicitly stated my reasons for mentioning you in post #168, though, so you can go read that, and stop losing the forest for the trees.
    You said something that you didnt mean and expected me to read what you said, while making some sort of trap with this, where im not supposed to read what you say. But you made a trap where i get irritated by what you say(even tho you didnt mean it), because i dont like people making this sort of false claims about me. Yippee, you managed to get me here ranting about you telling lies about me. Whats the point?

    I can now see that it was a trap, but the way you constructed your trap is totally irrational and doesent prove your view on me. Because it only proves that if you make a claim about someone and tell him the claim(by using the mention tag), he will come to the topic and explain that its not true what you claim about him.

    Nice fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Actually, per the above, that's precisely what you've done.

    I never said what you have claimed that I said.
    You said something thats not true about me, thats why i started replying to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yes, but, once again, per the above, I never said what you assumed and have claimed that I said.
    This doesent make any sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Learn not to read things into what others have said that they did not in fact say.

    If I wanted to say what you've claimed I have said, I would have explicitly said it.
    Why the heck did you mention me in the first place? No reason for that other than making a fail trap to irritate me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Actually, losing the forest for the trees is precisely what you are doing (aside from the fact that the tree you are focusing isn't even actually a tree). You are focusing on an insignificant detail, about which you have made a false assumption, even though I've explicitly stated my reasons for mentioning you in post #168.

    Once again:
    Its not about forrest and trees, stop assuming shit and try to understand.

    Seriously dont you have anything else to do? I seriously wonder how ss can put up with you.. also im kinda curious to know what she thinks about you getting on my nerves all the time with your stupid bullshit. I mean this trap you placed here again, doesent even work. Its like me making a topic and saying that you are gay and posting a picture of cock saying suck on this, then you would naturally think that im calling you an homosexual and telling you to suck a cock, but then saying "no i was just saying that you are a joyfull person and i wanted to suck this lolly pop that im holding, the picture of a cock was irrelevant and only for enjoyment of this other homosexual INTJ on this forum(who shall remain unknown for now)" and then saying that you fell on my trap again cuz you are assuming stupid shit that i didnt really mean..

    @Nicodemus funny last part of this post trap
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #176
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You said something that you didnt mean...
    Nope.

    I meant exactly what I said.

    You just misinterpreted what I said, because you made a bad assumption.

    This has all been clearly demonstrated above. I don't know why you find it so difficult to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ...and expected me to read what you said, while making some sort of trap with this, where im not supposed to read what you say.
    Clearly, you are having serious difficulty understanding this...

    For someone who really likes talking about how other people are supposedly stupid, you certainly don't seem to possess a great deal of intellectual acumen yourself. How can you actually go around pejoratively accusing someone of being in a "false" Ni reality, when you are so obviously and completely disconnected from reality yourself? Ironically, you could probably use some of that Te that you so loathe... maybe then you could actually figure what's going on in the external world.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    But you made a trap where i get irritated by what you say (even tho you didnt mean it), because i dont like people making this sort of false claims about me.
    What you think I said, is not what I said, so, no, I did not mean this misinterpretation. Why would I have?

    I have explicitly told you why I mentioned you twice now, but each time you've failed to acknowledge why I did.

    Once again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    The reason I mentioned you in the post is precisely because you would say something as stupid as the above.

    The reason I mentioned you in the post is because you overaccentuate the role of Fi in a TJ's Te.

    And because you hold and express ignorant views of Te and TJs in general.

    Jung would hang his head in disgust at you.
    So, yeah, those are the actual reasons.

    Not your misinterpreted ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Yippee, you managed to get me here ranting about you telling lies about me.


    Nope.

    No lies told.

    Just your bad assumptions and weak reasoning skills revealed.

    All you've been ranting about are your baseless assumptions and your foolhardy attempts to defend them.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Whats the point?
    How many times must I explicitly state it before you get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    The reason I mentioned you in the post is precisely because you would say something as stupid as the above.

    The reason I mentioned you in the post is because you overaccentuate the role of Fi in a TJ's Te.

    And because you hold and express ignorant views of Te and TJs in general.

    Jung would hang his head in disgust at you.
    One additional reason: to allow you to reveal your brilliant intellect to the rest of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I can now see that it was a trap...


    Not really.

    I just mentioned you for the reasons above.

    You just handled it all so clumsily that you made it look like a trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ...but the way you constructed your trap is totally irrational and doesent prove your view on me.
    Well, as I said before, I didn't really construct a trap, but, yeah, you managed to prove everything about yourself I could have wanted you to all by yourself. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Because it only proves that if you make a claim about someone and tell him the claim(by using the mention tag), he will come to the topic and explain that its not true what you claim about him.
    Actually, it's more like he'll come, make a bad assumption about what you wrote, revealing his generally weak reasoning skills and intellect, then further demonstrate these flaws, by attempting to justify his original bad assumption, the whole time demonstrating your original intent of revealing how weak his reasoning skills and intellect are, despite the fact that he constantly goes around (falsely and undeservedly) criticizing other peoples' reasoning skills and intellects.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You said something thats not true about me, thats why i started replying to you.
    Perhaps you should have studied harder in your English classes, cuz you don't seem to understand what it means to "say something" about somebody else. Your bad assumptions aren't my problem. I'm sorry that you are so oblivious to subtle shades of meaning.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    Yes, but, once again, per the above, I never said what you assumed and have claimed that I said.
    This doesent make any sense.
    Actually, yeah, it does.

    Next time study harder.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Why the heck did you mention me in the first place?
    Once again, how many times do I have to explicitly state it before you understand?

    How many times do I have to explicitly tell you that I'm about to explicitly tell you before you understand what I explicitly tell you?

    For the third time this post, and fifth time in the last several posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    The reason I mentioned you in the post is precisely because you would say something as stupid as the above.

    The reason I mentioned you in the post is because you overaccentuate the role of Fi in a TJ's Te.

    And because you hold and express ignorant views of Te and TJs in general.

    Jung would hang his head in disgust at you.


    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    No reason for that other than making a trap to irritate me.
    Actually, the actual reasons I mentioned you are enumerated above: all four of them. There is also one more above that I included for the first time in this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Its not about forrest and trees, stop assuming shit and try to understand.
    It's amazing how myopic you are that you think I'm the one falsely assuming shit and not understanding, when any intelligent person reading this thread will readily see that you are the one who made the bad assumption, who's done a poor job trying to defend that bad assumption, and who clearly is the one who's not getting it.

    You do this all the time, yet are completely unaware of it.

    Jung would hang his head in shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Seriously dont you have anything else to do?
    All I did was mention you, along with two others, in a post.

    That takes about two seconds.

    You're the one who came in with all the shitty assumptions and misinterpretations.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I seriously wonder how ss can put up with you..
    Believe it or not, despite your flowing hair, I'm really not attracted to you.

    She's a lot smarter, better-looking, and more decent of a human being.

    I really don't treat the two of you even remotely the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ...also im kinda curious to know what she thinks about you getting on my nerves all the time with your stupid bullshit.
    Funny that you'd bring her up, cuz she's complained to me numerous times about the reps you send her.

    Frankly, she thinks you're a disgusting person.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I mean this trap you placed here again, doesent even work.
    How bout we let everyone else decide on that...

    You might not work, but "the trap" certainly did...

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Its like me making a topic and saying that you are gay and posting a picture of cock saying suck on this, then you would naturally think that im calling you an homosexual and telling you to suck a cock, but then saying "no i was just saying that you are a joyfull person and i wanted to suck this lolly pop that im holding, the picture of a cock was irrelevant and only for enjoyment of this other homosexual INTJ on this forum(who shall remain unknown for now)" and then saying that you fell on my trap again cuz you are assuming stupid shit that i didnt really mean.
    Actually, it's not very much like that at all.

    It's more like, to use something similar to your metaphor, posting a picture of a cock, making a comment next to it about how some people love to suck cock, and then mentioning you next to it cuz you love to give handjobs.

    Yup, that's a much more fitting metaphor.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  7. #177
    Senior Member ZPowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    So, I like this show. Mike's a character in it! That guy probably has a type. Introverted thinker something.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

  8. #178
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    blablabla.
    You are missing out something and apparently arent capable of getting it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  9. #179
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Now I have to watch some show I know nothing about to understand Ti/Te Fi/Fe?
    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i never claimed that theres no difference. Try to learn to tell the difference with your imaginery Ni world with the real world already..
    @Zarathustra:

    Your example bears no relevance for SilkRoad, Z Buck and INTP. None of them have even seen the show. Only I have seen the show. So how can engaging them here in this discussion bear any fruit for them? Even I found myself saying, "So what?" I already agree that Te preceding is different than Fi preceding. You are preaching to the choir, man.

    It really does look like you are pointing it out JUST to pick an argument. I too found myself confused with your post and tone.

    Answer this: if they haven't seen the show, what does calling them here actually DO? How can they find any common ground in this, how can this promote discussion?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  10. #180

    Default

    How did this thread devolve into two people talking about sucking cock? Amazing.
    Think.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :unsure:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO