• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breaking Bad

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Most of you are probably gonna wind up disagreeing with me, but somehow I'm seeing Hank's wife Marie as an ENTP. She clearly seems to be an extrovert, clearly uses Ti<Fe, and she doesn't seem to be dominant Fe. All I needed to see is that episode where she goes to different real estate " for sale" houses and pretends to be a buyer and feeds these people these bullshit stories just to steal things, and I instantly thought that she's some type off ExTP. She doesn't really give me that ESTP vibe either, and I'm seeing Entp IMO.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Walt - INTJ 6w5

Jesse - ESFP 6w7

Skylar - ENFJ 1w2

Hank - ESTJ 8w7

Marie - ESFP 2w3

Saul - ENTP 7w8

Mike - ISTJ 9w1

Gus - INFJ 5w6

Gale - INFP 9w1

Tuco - ESTP 8w7

Skinny Pete - ISTP 9w8

Badger - ESFP 7w6

Walt Jr. - ISFP

I largely agree with this, but think Hank is ESTP and Marie is ENFP.

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I see Hank as ESTP. He can be a hard ass, but he still has this fun seeking, action-oriented attitude to his work that I can't see the stereotypical ESTJ being so laid back about.

With Marie, it can go either way for me. I think she tows that S/N line pretty closely. But dang, all that purple.. She's definitely an eccentric.. iNtuitive it is haha. For now.

S

Stansmith

How many ExTP 2w3s are there? That's definitely Marie's E-type. I also feel like she's incredibly detached from her thinking function, every judgement she makes is related to Fe.

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None. They're all required to be either 7w8s or 8w7s haha.

(But yeah, I think her being F is a definite. If she's supposed to be a T, then she must be broken. They need to send her back to the factory.)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I largely agree with this, but think Hank is ESTP and Marie is ENFP.

Marie is not an ENFP. source: i'm an ENFP and i know one when i see one. Marie is a sensor. I know that because she bleeps my sensor radar (she also bleeps my Fe-radar). Unfortunately I've been searching for an ENFP since the beginning of this series, to no avail. I had some hopes with Gale, but I guess you all agree on INFP..
However, I agree with you that Hank is an ESTP.

EDIT: On the hatred for Skyler (Which i do not share, and which i do not think is related to her being Fe-dom, because Fe-doms normally irritate me, and she doesn't):
the creator of the show: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/05/vince-gilligan-skyler-white/
the actress: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?hp&_r=1&

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you see last night's episode (14)? Any comments? :D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Not yet, but I downloaded it last night so I could watch it once I get home from work today. I finally watched 13, and my god did they leave off on another nail biting cliffhanger.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I watched it this morning. So sick!! I don't expect much from Walt anymore, but Todd can be more mean than I expected.

Spoiler tags don't work very well here (people are able to read the message on the initial page and on iSpy), so it's better not to mention specifics.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Todd is a cold-ass motherfucker. Always has been.

I have no fingernails left after last night's episode. Good grief it was good. I wish the makers of Dexter's final season had collaborated with the makers of BB's last season, because it's a real drag watching Dexter after watching this.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I decided just to watch it at work because I simply couldn't handle the suspense anymore. I have to say, Marie might be the most obnoxious character ever written.

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gah, this episode was one of the best from the entire series in my opinion. Finally, we've reached the level of intensity we had back in the Walt vs. Gus Face Off days. I've been missing it.

Shudder

MBTI Type
INTJ
Walt - INTJ

Skyler - ENFJ

Jesse - ESFP

Hank - ESTP

Marie - ESFP

Saul - ENTP

Mike - ISTJ

Gus - INFJ

and yes, Ozymandias was great!