User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 435

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #91
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Bad Fe-dom: ''HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH, YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF''
    Selfish, as the person thinks his/her interest is everyone's best interests. Uses guilt trip to make people do whathever the person thinks they should do. Key word is INDIRECT.
    This is Skyler.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  2. #92
    Senior Member ZPowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Gale - INFP
    Really? Gale has to be one of the most transparently INTP characters I've ever seen (right up there with that dude in your avatar). I guess this would be my second choice if I had to have one, but...
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

  3. #93
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    I was just trying not to take into consideration that he's a scientist, but that rather he came across sensitive and emotional/mood-based, like I could easily tell he may as well have some feeling principles going on underneath it all and he might get defensive, but that never happened. He just always seemed to be sensitively gauging the emotional responses of others, and he never came across as the Ti kind of thinker to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe I just need to take into account there's a good chance he's gay, but I liked his music. Walt and he seemed to be jiving well because of their similar functions ("Walt, give me the Si and Te I need to be a master") and he was always polite and humble towards him, but then Walt started to feel he was too weird/gay for him or something.

  4. #94
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I was just trying not to take into consideration that he's a scientist, but that rather he came across sensitive and emotional/mood-based, like I could easily tell he may as well have some feeling principles going on underneath it all and he might get defensive, but that never happened. He just always seemed to be sensitively gauging the emotional responses of others, and he never came across as the Ti kind of thinker to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe I just need to take into account there's a good chance he's gay, but I liked his music. Walt and he seemed to be jiving well because of their similar functions ("Walt, give me the Si and Te I need to be a master") and he was always polite and humble towards him, but then Walt started to feel he was too weird/gay for him or something.
    Gale's willingness to please is just Ne seeking external confirmation and recogniton more than Fi based emotional radar, he seems quite friendly but sensitive, I dunno bout that. He is one geeky ass INTP, Jesse's girlfriend Jane is a more cynical representation of a INTP I think.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  5. #95
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Here is their MBTI type plus Big 5/enneagram

    Walter White: INTJ 6w5 RCOEI
    Skyler White: ExFJ 3w2 SCOAx
    Walter Jr: INTP 9w8 RCUAI
    Hank: ESTP 7w8 SCUAN
    Marie: ESFP ? SLUEN
    Jesse: ISTP 6w7 xLUEN
    Tuco: ESTP 8w7 SLUEN
    Gus: INTJ 1w9 RCOEI
    Jane: INTP 5w4 RLUEI
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  6. #96
    Senior Member Killjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Walter: INTJ
    Jesse: xSFP
    Skyler: ENFJ
    Hank ESTP
    Marie: ESFJ
    Saul: ENTP
    Walt Jr: ISFP
    Gus: INTJ
    Gale: INTP
    Jane: IxxP

  7. #97
    Senior Member ZPowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Walter Jr: INTP 9w8 RCUAI
    I (and I don't think I'm alone here) have trouble with Walt Jr. Many seem to agree on the I and the P. I'm beginning to think it's IxFP. I could see N and S arguments. What's your reason for INTP (I think maybe others have agreed in this thread).
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

  8. #98
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,838

    Default

    Which one is Jesse's neighbor chick? Gale or Jane?

    Whichever she is, that chick's an ITP.

    Not sure about N vs S...
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  9. #99
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I (and I don't think I'm alone here) have trouble with Walt Jr. Many seem to agree on the I and the P. I'm beginning to think it's IxFP. I could see N and S arguments. What's your reason for INTP (I think maybe others have agreed in this thread).
    I'm with you, in that I'm only really certain that Walt Jr. is an IP.

    After that, I don't think he's been developed enough (at least where I am in the series [near the end of season 2]).

    I'm also in the SFP camp for Jesse; when does that guy ever seem objective at all? As such, how can you choose T over F?
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  10. #100
    (blankpages) Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    This is Skyler.
    Hmm. When I first read @Rasofy 's examples I thought the "bad Te dom" seemed a lot more like Skyler. Thinking back to earlier in the show though, I can remember some times when she did seem more moralistic in her controlling behaviour. My perceptions are probably more influenced by the current season, since that's what's most on my mind now. When was she ever indirect though? When she thought someone was being selfish or doing something wrong, she'd come right out and bitch at them for being selfish or doing something wrong. She was never much of a sneaky manipulator.

    I've been paying more attention to what she says and does than how she says and does it. Maybe the script was written with a certain type of character in mind and the actress brought a different flavour to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Really? Gale has to be one of the most transparently INTP characters I've ever seen (right up there with that dude in your avatar). I guess this would be my second choice if I had to have one, but...
    I'd pick INTP first, ENTP second. Never thought he was any kind of F. He's wussy and childlike, but that's not F preference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Which one is Jesse's neighbor chick? Gale or Jane?

    Whichever she is, that chick's an ITP.

    Not sure about N vs S...
    That would be Jane. Gale is male, and shows up in season 3.

    I didn't attempt to type Jane. I thought she was Ti dom after watching season 2, but later on there's a clip where she's talking about art that made me wonder about that.

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad
    By Argus in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ---Breaking Rules
    By heart in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. breaking the law
    By passingby in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts