User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Both Frank and Debra (as well as Patricia Heaton's new character) are ISTJ's. They're just like my parents. He's not an E (pretty much wants to be left alone watching TV), and he's not a P either (seems to like familiar order). His crankiness is reactive, not expressive.
    She may seem like an F, because ISTJ women generally retain the "traditional roles of women" they were taught with their dominant Si, and we associate femininity, emotion, and a focus on what's "appropriate" with Fe. Her reactiveness is also not E, but just a younger, more female version of his melancholic crankiness. They're both clearly Chart the Course, and Guardian.

I think Marie is probably the ESTJ. Again, traditional female role appearing Fe-like, and also, people thinking any overbearing personality like that is ESFJ. Clearly an In Charge (not Get Things Going), and also seems to be Guardian.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    what makes you say that he hates Ns?
    I was just kidding. Just noting that not a single major character is an N or has been argued to be an N yet so far.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    She may seem like an F, because ISTJ women generally retain the "traditional roles of women" they were taught with their dominant Si, and we associate femininity, emotion, and a focus on what's "appropriate" with Fe. Her reactiveness is also not E, but just a younger, more female version of his melancholic crankiness. They're both clearly Chart the Course, and Guardian.

I think Marie is probably the ESTJ. Again, traditional female role appearing Fe-like, and also, people thinking any overbearing personality like that is ESFJ. Clearly an In Charge (not Get Things Going), and also seems to be Guardian.
    If femininity appears F-like, it's because it is F-like, which is the reason women are statistically more likely to be F than average, while men are more likely to be T. You can't abstract it out of the definition of Fe-dom based on the fact she's a woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    idk
    Enneagram
    5w6

The feeling function is about how you make judgments, not how bothered you get when something doesn't go your way or how often you cry when you're upset. It's a judging function. It's like "Gee, I don't want this decision to cause conflict so maybe I should see what's the most utilitarian" or "I'm sorry, but I'm just not comfortable telling this white lie, even if it means getting us out of danger. I'll have to find another solution--this one simply won't do".

Haven't watched the show in years, but I do remember that they were all frequently fighting and doing things at the others' expense to serve a goal of some sort. I don't see any obvious Fe doms, lol. Maybe auxiliaries, but meh. A lot of them look like thinkers with tertiary or inferior Fi to me.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I, for one, do not love Raymond.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.