Thread: method man

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default method man

YouTube - Method Man Interview With Ken Lombardi
    YouTube - Method Man - Interview Pt 1 @ Yo MTV Raps (HQ)

istp? tertiary Ni? sx/sp? e5? 7w8? something emotion avoidant? anger type?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

He looks more like a 8w9 on that video...or maybe it's because of the sx/sp instinctual variant? I'd say for an ESTP 8w9 sx/sp for him. Or even 8w7.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

he seems at times somewhat withdrawn, and the /sp could account for that somewhat. but i also don't think that explains his writing style very well. doesn't really feel inferior Ni to me. he doesn't really have the physical looseness of an entj (a potential 8w7 type).i like the 8w7 idea, he's so seething. i don't really know any estp rappers, but i'd compare his imagination more to someone like eminem (did we ever figure out his enneagram type?). they both have serious brooding, which is probably the definitive sx/sp quality.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

ESTP........... i don't mean to hijack the thread but what do you guys think about the gza and the rza im guessing IN for both

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

If he's an ESTP then there's a good chance Redman is an INFP

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    he seems at times somewhat withdrawn, and the /sp could account for that somewhat. but i also don't think that explains his writing style very well. doesn't really feel inferior Ni to me. he doesn't really have the physical looseness of an entj (a potential 8w7 type).i like the 8w7 idea, he's so seething.
    Here's what we can read about the sexual/self-pres 8:

Sexual/Self-pres

This subtype is a very charismatic. They have a very assertive energy and they demand attention. The lust of the Eight combines with the sexual instinct to make one of the most fiery of the combinations of all of the enneatypes, especially if Seven is the dominant wing. Sexual/self-pres Eights arent afraid to tell you what they think. The "can do" attitude that the other subtypes have is now intertwined with an outward passionate storm of energy. The sexual/self-pres Eight will be similar to the self-pres/sex Eight with respect to interests and attachment to close friends and family, but the intensity level is augmented. Since the sexual instinct is first, these Eights usually don't let an opportunity pass by to connect with those they find interesting. They can sense the power in any situation and they like to challenge people. They can enjoy making others react to them, keeping others on their toes, to find out what makes them tick. They are likely to use humor to accomplish this. When sex/self-pres Eights are unbalanced, they are very quick to anger and have a difficult time controlling their impulses.
    That is Method Man

i don't really know any estp rappers
    Ludacris, ESTP 7w8

but i'd compare his imagination more to someone like eminem (did we ever figure out his enneagram type?).
    ISTP 6w7, I think. I don't know his instinctual variant though.. Sx/So?

In France, Method Man is often compared with the french rapper Joey Starr (that you american peoples probably don't know but that french peoples here know necessarly), wich have a very similar attitude and is an ESTP 8w7, but he is sx/so. Maybe the sx/sp bring more introversion and method Man is an ISTP 8w7 sx/sp? I still considerate the possiblitiy of ESTP for him.

what do you guys think about the gza and the rza im guessing IN for both
    GZA: INTP
    RZA: INTJ
    In the Wu-Tang-Clan, they were both the two nerds of the band.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan