User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

JDepp-INFP
    VigMort-INFJ
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Mask:

Read some of my blogs. It will explain my orientation.

As far as the quotes some of it was fabrication to mirror the nature of the questions that were asked. I could make a thorough linquistic analysis of the conversation but I don't think you would understand it let alone believe it.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Aleksei: So your rebuttal is basic "laziness". If you don't want to argue in good faith so be it.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    If your preferred type is way off then you are dealing with maladaptation and need serious therapy.
    Hormonal therapy?

or maybe a lipo.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

interesting...interesting... so this somatyping is solely based on body type? tell me how an enfps body is different than that of an entp or infp? i'm not saying it's bs...i think it's interesting...i even personally think i can tell sometimes by the look in someones eye...so i'm curious what the body tells you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ISFPs have big asses and INFPs are mutants made from spare parts (but big asses as well). There's so much fat on our bodies that we get these big waddling asses kicked at all times.. and that's the real reason for shunning confrontation. Not Fi values.

The reason why Alexei doesn't need to debate Psychedigg is because Psychedigg's typology model is stupid. That might sound overly dismissive, but the truth is, some things in life are worth being called stupid. This is one of them. Why? Because typology is psychology, not physiology. That's the bottom line. If there is one absolute fact about Jung or MBTI, it is that. It might have it's flaws, but lets not forget at least the most elementary part of what we're all engaging in here. And if one is going to forget it, then invent something entirely different, and don't use MBTI labels like "INFP" or "ENFP" and try to redefine what they mean - and pass it off like the new definitions are the truth, and you are the sole expert.. that everyone got it all so wrong before, even Jung himself, and we're in the presence of some genius. I was willing to humor him a little, but once people start speaking like that, you realize you're dealing with a salesman, or worse, a cult leader. I don't know what he is, but I don't appreciate people just claiming authority by default. They're just showing themselves as people who want to others to be beholden to them.

Epiphany

Aleksei:

Bury your head in the sand. Ignore any other possibilities. You deserve what you explore.
    Mask:

As far as the quotes some of it was fabrication to mirror the nature of the questions that were asked. I could make a thorough linquistic analysis of the conversation but I don't think you would understand it let alone believe it.
    This is why I can't take you seriously. You told Aleksei that he is closeminded and not open to other possibilities; and then you accused Johnny Depp of being dishonest in his responses because his own self-assessment doesn't align with your theory. Who is being closeminded here? Your reasoning is not objective. You are so convinced that your theory is correct that you refuse to believe Johnny Depp was even being honest about his personality.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Chloe:

Chloe:

These tests, although popular, are unreliable. Not because I say they are unreliable. Measured on the basis of test-retest results they produce different results 60-70% of the time. That is basically my point. You aren't necessarily what the test says you are. You aren't necessarily what you think you are. And certainly other people aren't necessarily what you think they are.

Statistically INFP's show up as 4 and 9. Statistically ENTP's show up as 8 and 3

Your INFP's that are showing up as 8's? Send me a photograph etc. and I'll give them some data that might help them figure things out. You can never get enough data and viewpoints for something as important as self-identity.
    Here's a picture of me from five years ago. I have the same body type today.. 5'10 height, 125lbs-135lbs. Mid twenties. Or you can go check my album out for other pictures.

I test INFP every time, as
    type 5>9>4>6>1>7>2>8>3
    and
    type 6>9>2>4>7>3>8>1>5
    on the enneagram.

Only 'ONE' person today is allowed to see the real me. Not even my brother gets to see that side of me.

You said that I was an INTJ last time we spoke, not an INFP. I gave you my exact measurements including photos. Am I still an INTJ?

Ps. What is your relation with Johnny Depp, if you don't mind me asking? By the way you write about what he wants and how he acts (off-screen) you seem like you've been best buddies since first grade.

Chloe: Didn't mean to offend. Of course there are extreme physical conditions such as hormonal imbalance that can affect personality.

Angel M:

My assessment was not based on a standard somatotype photograph. I am not talking about a nude photo. A photo that shows your body from your neck down to the bottom of your butt with snug fitting clothes would be adequate. Preferably it would be a photo with your palms outward facing the front and directly at the side of your body. That way I could determine the very important trunk index. My assessment was based on height, weight and age which leaves room for error. I looked at the typical body type corresponding to those figures. And the figures I gave you would typically be in the intj area.

However looking at this later photo you appear very low in muscularity. This could make you the following somatotype:

Endo 3 Meso 1.5 Ecto 5.5 Balance 4.0 and the Trunk Index would be 1.30 This would be in INTP territory which is adjacent to INFP. That would not be a major shift. It would just be a flip-flop on F and T . There is another facet of somatotyping that occasionally can affect the results. It's called the andro-gynic dimension. This is a scale on how much the somatotype looks feminine or masculine. Masculine somatoypes are characterized by noticeable muscular definition. In that case a person may be more feeling which is higher in women than in men. When Sheldon worked at the Jung institute he treated Albert Einstein who was bothered by what Sheldon called a gynic intrusion. This information was passed to me word of mouth from one of Sheldon's closest collaborators and was a sort of breach in the Doctor/Patient confidence. It doesn't matter now they are all dead.

Based on the data at hand I was as accurate as possible. I could have perhaps said that based on the limited data there was an 80% chance of your being an INTJ and a 20% chance of being INTP.