• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anne Sexton's type

MBTI Type
INFJ
Does anyone know her?
She's one of my favorite poets, but....that's not the point here :)...
I'd like to know how you'd type her....!
I'm having some problems with that...... my first guess was INFJ, but....I have to say that's probably just because I connect so well to her poetry :).... could also see E for her and T, and the J/P I'm completely uncertain...... I found her to be extremely forcefull, but read somewhere that she had social anxieties (which of course does not exlude E, I know)....

mhpf...... what do you think?

(might be helpful as well as misleading :)
YouTube - Anne Sexton at home - 1 (VOSE))

having re-watched the video I'd say..... F...not T....

MBTI Type
INFJ
Does no one know her or have any idea on her type (regarding the videos) ?
I'm really interested in her type, as I like her so much, but am not really sure how to type her....