• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The other House characters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As the battle rages on on whether House is INTJ, INTP or ENTP (Hint: He's INTP, idiots), I thought we'd step aside from that for a moment and focus on the poor, sad, ignored members of the big man's staff (no pun intended, you dirty person you). So, without further ado...

Cuddy- ENTJ
Cameron- ENFJ
Chase- ENTP
Foreman- INTJ
Wilson- ENFJ
Thirteen- ENTP
Taub- INTJ
Kutner (RIP)- ESTP
Amber (RIP)- ENTJ
Lucas- INTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cuddy- ESFJ
Cameron- ENFJ
Chase- ISTP
Foreman- ISTJ
Wilson- INFJ
Thirteen- ISFP
Taub- ESTP
Kutner (RIP)- ESFP
Amber (RIP)- ESTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How on Earth could Amber be an SJ? She's a cutthroat, manipulative bitch.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ESTJs, unlike ENTJs, aren't self-serving or creative, just bossy. Amber is both self-serving and very clever.

From an ENTJ's perspective, she seems to be really stupid. She uses really obvious manipulative techniques, which in fact everybody notices. Notice how her character and Caddy's are completely different. Caddy is a good example of an ENTJ: she's not as good at being bossy, but her "general" strategies work much better than Amber's.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enjoys going out, good with inductive reasoning (N-trait). So good in fact he started having episode-ending epiphanies (House's job) by the end of season 3. He's ENTP.

ENFP (INFJ could make sense, but I think he's extraverted)
Straight-laced, orderly, dutiful. Not a P.

Could be -- thirteen is really hard to type.

Nope -- Explanation above.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From an ENTJ's perspective, she seems to be really stupid. She uses really obvious manipulative techniques, which in fact everybody notices.
Ok, so she's a stupid ENTJ, but ENTJ nonetheless.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Ok, so she's a stupid ENTJ, but ENTJ nonetheless.

That's too easy, but if it makes you feel better, cool.

Enjoys going out, good with inductive reasoning (N-trait). So good in fact he started having episode-ending epiphanies (House's job) by the end of season 3. He's ENTP.

He's a really stereotypical ISTP. What you mention here is just a really small detail. Just look at his role in the team: he's the best surgeon, but rarely gives strong contributions to the "ideation" process.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, and it's Cuddy, not "Caddy." She's not a car.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cuddy is too cooperative and rule-worried to be ENTJ, I say she's ESFJ. Her way of though is at the opposite of the House's.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cuddy is too cooperative and rule-worried to be ENTJ, I say she's ESFJ. Her way of though is at the opposite of the House's.
She's a subtle manipulator, and not really so worried about rules as she is about liability. She's cooperative with House (and House alone), because she is fucking gaga over him, in case you haven't noticed.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thirteen struck me as an INFJ, or possibly INTJ. I haven't watched the show this last season, but that's the only character I identify with and earlier on she made the most sense to me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's a subtle manipulator,
Of course. She is Fe-dom.

and not really so worried about rules as she is about liability. She's cooperative with House (and House alone), because she is fucking gaga over him, in case you haven't noticed.

LOl, the most part of her act is about to make them respectful of rules and to cooperate, and to try to manipulate House in this way: ESFJ I say you.

R

Riva

Cuddy- ENTJ
Cameron- ENFJ
Chase- ENTP
Foreman- INTJ
Wilson- ENFJ
Thirteen- ENTP
Taub- INTJ
Kutner (RIP)- ESTP
Amber (RIP)- ENTJ
Lucas- INTP

Cuddy- ESTJ (deosn't get a more obvious ESTJs than her)
Cameron- ESFJ (Fe Si)
Chase- ISFP (From where on earth did you get ENTP???????)
Foreman- ISTP (Not every lonely smart person is a INTJ)
Wilson - ISFJ (Isn't his Si obvious?)
Kutner - ESFP

Now I know why this thread was started.

R

Riva

And Amber - ESTP

Opportunistic, clever, does not care too much about the consequences, thinks fast, acts fast, manipulative.

From an ENTJ's perspective, she seems to be really stupid. She uses really obvious manipulative techniques, which in fact everybody notices. Notice how her character and Caddy's are completely different. Caddy is a good example of an ENTJ: she's not as good at being bossy, but her "general" strategies work much better than Amber's.

Wow!

So ESTJs seem stupid to you? ESTJs are one of the most practical types. Successful too.

Amber is not a ESTJ she is ESTP. And mind you even though she seems stupid to you her plans always worked. They are simple and quick decisions. Not well thought of. But they (all of them) worked in the end.

And everyone notices her techniques???
Where did that happen/ Everyone fell for her techniques. Except House and Cuddy.

And Cuddy is ENTJ ???????
The reason you have given is her general strategies work better than Amber's. Actually Amber's plans always worked. And Cuddy plans when it comes to manipulation fails again and again. Her administrative (SJ) plans work. But her manipulations and trickery fails.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cuddy- ESTJ (deosn't get a more obvious ESTJs than her)
ESTJ is pretty decent for Cuddy, but I feel her too maternalistic and diplomatic to be ESTJ. I say ESFJ for her.

Cameron- ESFJ (Fe Si)
Fe Ni, she begin to see a potential with House to begin a good guy, and make long long time to renounce to it, clinging to her vision about people. She's ENFJ.

Chase- ISFP (From where on earth did you get ENTP???????)
ISTP, very detached and emotionaly disengaged. The man who's very selfish and able to not contribute to a conflict but to consider and defend his own profit by taking bets or selling informations th the hierarchy, without care at all about what House can think about this. Chase don't take things too personally, he's able to receive a punch in his face from House and keep presenting his diagnostic and then leave the team.

Foreman- ISTP (Not every lonely smart person is a INTJ)
ISTJ, very inteligent and have his own mind, but also very cooperative and concerned with his social role.

Wilson - ISFJ (Isn't his Si obvious?)
Yes, he could be ISFJ, but INFJ seems pretty decent too. I think rather INFJ because he have a relation of benefit with House.

Kutner - ESFP
Defenitely. I also think he's a 6w7.

Amber could be ESTP, but I still not sure. Are'nt evil characters more prone to be ESTJ than ESTP in popular culture?:D But she's ESTx without no doubt, yeah.

I've found taht article for the past, wich I've find pretty accurate, though I have some disagreements. This blog is very goo if you want to perfectionate your typing skills:Kicking Lettuce: Pop Culture Personality Profiling: House M.D.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So ESTJs seem stupid to you? ESTJs are one of the most practical types. Successful too.
ESTJs are practical, efficient, commanding and very successful, but they are distinctly uncreative. They're not exactly stupid, but they tend to be less smart than intuitors.