User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

for that matter... where the fuck did my Fi go?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

You're... not Fi, far as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

or my Ni... which is my lowest scoring thing of all

(said Fi because I've publicly bitched about it and my Ne, which is lower ranked tests much higher! )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

We're getting off-track. My point is that he doesn't show Si (very rarely does he fall back on his studies and experience), he doesn't show Ne, and he does show both Ni and inferior Se. Ergo, his functional preferences indicate INTJ rather than ISTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    If I sounded condescending or in any way offended you, I apologize. It was not my intention.
    Of course you didn't sound condescending. Sick!!!

*Sarcasm*
    You only go around calling people idiots when they don't agree with you. That's just sweet of you. Not at all condescending.

Riva

One last thing that I missed; in your typing of Foreman you mentioned that he doesn't seem to have House's ability to connect disparate ideas and interweave patterns. This is because Foreman is Ni-dom which is very different from House's very strong Ne. Ni, unlike Ne, doesn't find hidden patterns; its role is to predict events and solve paradoxes. You seem to have run into the same snag in typing Foreman as you did in typing me: you conflated the two intuitive functions. In his case it made you think Foreman as an N would think in a similar way to House, and in my case it made you think I as a Te-aux would act in a similar way to an NTJ.
    Regarding your points on House -

Hmmm.. well Ni is also capable of connecting the dots. Ni doms especially do this quite well. And Ni doms I would say are better at connecting the dots than predicting the future. In fact isn't it because they are so good at connecting the dots they manage to predict what comes next? So your point regarding house would suggest he is a Ni dom????

House episodes focuses on 2 different aspects of House's life. One medical the other his personal. He seems to use Ni in his medical life (connecting dots dots we'll never see). Is that no Ni? And Ne (to see patterns in his colleague's) in his social (little though it is) life.

(House has a thread longer than 700 posts. So lets not discuss him here).

Could be wrong here. *Shrugs*

--

So, reviewing:

Cuddy: ENTJ
    Wilson: ENFJ
    Cameron: INFJ
    Chase: INTP
    Foreman: INTJ
    Taub: INTJ
    Thirteen: ENFP
    Kutner: ENFP
    Amber: ESTP
    Lucas: INTP
    Cuddy, Wilson, Cameron, Chase are Ns now?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Of course you didn't sound condescending. Sick!!!

*Sarcasm*
    You only go around calling people idiots when they don't agree with you. That's just sweet of you. Not at all condescending.
    The idiot is Aleksei, Curzon, not you. He is totally wrong but is unable to recognize it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just don't get the weird obsession with typing everyone as an N... it's pretty rediculous and shows a lack of understanding about Sensing and all that the OTHER category of personality types entails and is able to do... which really seems unfair since I've put serious effort into studying the N functions and rarely see an N person extend the same courtesey... which is kind of fucked up since often the same people brag about how open minded Ns are :rolli:

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The idiot is Aleksei, Curzon, not you. He is totally wrong but is unable to recognize it.
    Thanks Speedo . But he (Alek) is a N type. He can't be stupid right? I mean that's just unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I just don't get the weird obsession with typing everyone as an N... it's pretty rediculous and shows a lack of understanding about Sensing and all that the OTHER category of personality types entails and is able to do... which really seems unfair since I've put serious effort into studying the N functions and rarely see an N person extend the same courtesey... which is kind of fucked up since often the same people brag about how open minded Ns are :rolli:
    He even called Indiana Jones a ENTP. So I wouldn't take him too seriously. And wouldn't consider him as a N type Representative.

And like I said in the Holmes thread, S is quite important to N types. What use would an INTP be without his Si?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

no... that would be like considering Stalin a representative of the Russian people

and I don't take it too seriously... wrong is wrong

it still doesn't mean that hypocrisy doesn't annoy me though