Amber (RIP)- ENTJ
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Wow, the types of Thirteen is all over the place.

MBTI
    INFJ

Thirteen is obviously an F.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

cutthroat bitch? very well could be an evil ESTP (which people here seem rather inept at recognizing if they aren't the dumb jock stereotype )

Foreman HAS to be an xSTJ... seeing him onscreen makes me think that an eSTJ ex of mine must have wandered off and gotten an acting job- they say the same things in the same ways, come to conclusions in the same way and they look and sound alike even
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    cutthroat bitch? very well could be an evil ESTP :
    We call them ESTJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll admit that I wouldn't want to claim her, though I fear becoming her
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

The thing wich balance me toward a typing as ESTJ for her is that she is very judgemental: an ESTP villain can piss off you, can manipulate you, can kill you without any scruple, but does'nt judge you. He just don't care about you.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I was thinking shadow typing as well (I'm actually more used to F judgement than T judgement!)

Riva

ESTJ is pretty decent for Cuddy, but I feel her too maternalistic and diplomatic to be ESTJ. I say ESFJ for her.
    Doesn't have to be a Fe dom to have those traits. In fact she si quite edgy, readily force the rules on everyone (except House whom she fails to do so), fires people when she has to, runs things smoothly and efficiently (much like any SJ), blackmails people (told wilson that she wouldn't recommend him), cuts people's salaries (cut Foreman's salary when she realized he wouldn't be able to go anywhere).

Now tell me who is maternalistic.

Fe Ni, she begin to see a potential with House to begin a good guy, and make long long time to renounce to it, clinging to her vision about people. She's ENFJ.
    Girls love to take bad boys under their wings and turn them in to butterflies. This is why bad boys always get the hottest, prettiest girl. That doesn't prove she is a NF.

ISTP, very detached and emotionaly disengaged. The man who's very selfish and able to not contribute to a conflict but to consider and defend his own profit by taking bets or selling informations th the hierarchy, without care at all about what House can think about this. Chase don't take things too personally, he's able to receive a punch in his face from House and keep presenting his diagnostic and then leave the team.
    He is a live and live let type of person. Not at all a I love everyone, I hate conflict type ISFP. And House ill treats him a lot. An ISTP would have left House a long time ago. But Chase doesn't. He gets kicked out by House but comes back, ISTPs are not the type who usually does that. And even if they do they would wait for an opportunity to slit a throat. He got many. But didn't use. Although you claimed that he sells information, I don't remember him doing that EVER.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Whatever Thirteen is, it conflicts with Cameron somewhat. They give off very different energy. Cameron is a strong FJ (isfj is possible, enfj more likely, not sure about infj)...Thirteen a strong P, quite aloof. I am not stole on the I just because she is private and mysterious.