• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psych characters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shawn- ENTP
Gus- ISTJ
Henry Spencer- ESTJ
Juliet- ESFP
Lassiter- ESTJ
Chief Vick- ESTJ

G

Ginkgo

I would agree with the notion that Shawn is an ENTP based on how he's always thinking imaginatively, but he always notices bare details. Of course, then he extrapolates them into a bigger framework of things.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought ESTP at first based on that, but it's not how he functions naturally. Rather, that ability was drilled into him by his sensor dad when he was a kid. Plus, he shows his Ne-dom in the bank heist episode, when he talks about his invention to deliver snacks by hang glider.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Shaun would be ExTP with a well balanced Se and Ne (yes, it IS possible)... notice his little quirks that his father didn't drive into him, like licking random things, wanting to try everything out himself (very hands on) and his choices of vehicles (when not Gus' car)... He has strong Ne and equally strong Se... his Si seems to be what his father drove into his head when he was younger (remembering details and differences)

can't blame you for not recognizing that right off though... it takes a weirdo to recognize another of their type :newwink:

(you picked a show that I'm mildly obsessed with there, I've seen every episode at least once)

Mr Yang would more than likely be a really F^&*ed up INxJ though :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shaun would be ExTP with a well balanced Se and Ne (yes, it IS possible)... notice his little quirks that his father didn't drive into him, like licking random things, wanting to try everything out himself (very hands on) and his choices of vehicles (when not Gus' car)... He has strong Ne and equally strong Se... his Si seems to be what his father drove into his head when he was younger (remembering details and differences)
You know, that's very likely the case, yes.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i almost pissed myself watching the episode in which they find a dead body where laughing gas was leaking.

while looking for it, i found this:

[YOUTUBE="jrUcIr4CX3U"]psych bloopers[/YOUTUBE]

R

Riva

What type is Pierre Despereaux? Summons [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION].

Shawn- ENTP (One of the most obvious ENTPs on TV)
Gus- ESTJ (Probably a E3. He is extremely conscious of his social status).
Henry Spencer- ISTJ
Juliet- Not sure
Lassiter- ESTJ

R

Riva

They mentioned Sachin Tendullkar is the last episode. Lolz Shawn is hilarious.

"I own 2 companies and a small cricket team. However I'll have to drop Sachin Tendullkar because he hasn't been taking enough wickets this season. (Who is primarily playing as a batsman.)"

I am surprised they included that joke because most people who doesn't watch cricket/americans wouldn't even get that joke.

R

Riva

Sigh!

The show came to an end yesterday but they did such a fine job and justice to the final episode i have no complaints.

Hmm... they could have found Gus the partner he deserved.

Summons [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] who i believe is a fan.

F

figsfiggyfigs

What type is Pierre Despereaux? Summons @Ginkgo.

Shawn- ENTP (One of the most obvious ENTPs on TV)
Gus- ESTJ (Probably a E3. He is extremely conscious of his social status).
Henry Spencer- ISTJ
Juliet- Not sure
Lassiter- ESTJ

I is a fan, I agree on most.

Shawn- ENTP
Gus- ESFJ
Henry Spencer- ISTJ
Juliet- INFJ
Lassiter- ESTJ

Pierre maybe ENTJ or ESTP

draon9

Enneagram