• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

richard hell

KDude

Hard to say. He's seems very chilled out/lower energy from his stage presence. Haven't met him, but I've had the privilege of talking with him over emails. He's very studious and book oriented and got very bored with the rock thing fairly quickly (also if you remember, he and Tom Verlaine wrote a book together and both just wanted to be poets before they started Television.). After the Voidoids, he went back to writing again. As for the punk era behavior, I almost want to say he's an ISFP writer who freaked out for a moment. :D

[edit] Cool interview though.

There's another one in the related vids that's more current (2009).. thought it was cool too.

KDude

Oh one more thing, in that current interview, he says something about himself that's very un-ESTP --- he purposely promotes failure. I think ESTPs are kind of "go getters", whether for better for worse. In that interview though, the interviewer asks if Hell was upset that others rode on his success, and he says no.. that he was basically staying true to himself, and that if he had succeeded, something would be wrong about it. It's hard to imagine an ESTP saying that.