Thread: stereolab

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default stereolab

Pitchfork: TV

he's an enp, she's an inj? he reminds me of an intj kid i know, but his creative process sounds more enp to me. he just wants to open up more possibilities, seems more Ne in method.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think he's entp and she is infp.

Source for why I think entp: YouTube - ENTP

thinking of you

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I think he's entp and she is infp.

Source for why I think entp: YouTube - ENTP
    you think this dude is entp 3w4? i get some enfj undertones, must be the Fe? but he also reminds me of an infp 9w1 girl i know, so...?

also, she's Ni. i can feel it. she reminds me very strongly of an infj 9 instructor i've had. but she's definitely distant. i think the interviewer, nitsuh abebe, is an infj or possibly an enfj. he has a sense of what she means that she's not saying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Laetitia I believe is INJ sp/sx - although her energy in the interview is similar to mine on a down day. I feel Ni there, and I don't think tert Fi is too much of a stretch to make her an INTJ. However, @1:42-3:57 of Part Two I see INFJ. I can connect to what she's saying, and I understand what she means but something's off, particularly @3:45-3:57 I sense dominant Ni. I feel like she comes from a different place than I do, but our ends are the same.

I agree that Tim is ENTP. Probably e7, but I could also see ENFP 7w6 or INFP not e4. Undecided on the stackings. He actually reminds me of an ENTP 7w6 sp/sx guy I know. You think maybe he's introverted because of the self-pres but once he's interacting with you or talking ardently about a new idea of his the preference is clear.

Great band.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I suppose I should have noticed that there's a second part. She definitely seems infj now.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    you think this dude is entp 3w4? i get some enfj undertones, must be the Fe? but he also reminds me of an infp 9w1 girl i know, so...?

also, she's Ni. i can feel it. she reminds me very strongly of an infj 9 instructor i've had. but she's definitely distant. i think the interviewer, nitsuh abebe, is an infj or possibly an enfj. he has a sense of what she means that she's not saying.
    yeah, he does seem like he may care more about earning/enjoying things, the way that he expresses himself.

thinking of you