• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP Hall of Fame

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
These are a few that I've noticed.

Fiction

Popeye

Tom Sawyer

Han Solo

Mable "Madea" Simmons

Fred Sanford (Sanford & Son)

Celebrities

Lady Gaga

Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones)

Jack Black

Seth Rogen

Anne Coulter

Ingrid in grids

Vince Vaughn.

vince_vaughn_and_owen_wilson_eat_ice_cream.jpg

Bless him.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Dwalin from The Hobbit
Gimli from The Lord of the Rings
The Law from VGHS
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter
Thor from The Avengers
Catwoman from Batman
Calvin Candy from Django Unchained
Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

My do ESTP's make me sick. (Except for Gimli. He's pretty funny). Does anyone else here just want to kill themselves at the thought of ESTP's. I should probably leave this thread before I get a headache.

Hannah Strachan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Re-watched 'Iron Man' recently -- Tony Stark is a reasonably clear ESTP with some ENTP traits.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My do ESTP's make me sick. (Except for Gimli. He's pretty funny). Does anyone else here just want to kill themselves at the thought of ESTP's. I should probably leave this thread before I get a headache.

Yeah, I can't stand ESTPs.

They're a bunch of maggots I tell ya!